When the Six Gods have no Lord, they may not even have room for personal consultation.

Every time he thought about this, Feng Ting felt his heart twitch.

Heartbroken.

"Okay..." The feet were held and placed in the warm water basin.

Wen Qiu was awake and watched a handsome man in formal attentively help him wash jio, and he was particularly happy.

Not that he said that this honor is really enough for him to blow his whole life.

"Is this comfortable?" Feng Ting not only cleaned, but also lightly pressed the soles of his feet. The technique was stupid and gentle, and he was not intimate.

"It's okay." Wen Qiu Xing narrowed his eyes and moved his toes: "It's not comfortable to roll sheets with you."

The man froze for a while, shaking his shoulders and laughing lowly: "You are right, there is no comparability." He agrees, and deeply loves the amazing mouth of the little partner's usual saying.

Although the words he said sometimes broke his heart, but the words he said sometimes killed him as sweet as honey.

But still mostly sweet, he believes that the young man's phrase "I will welcome you when you come back" is not a lie to tease him.

It's true.

In the evening of the same day, Bruce sent out some clothing styles for them to choose.

Said to be prepared for the berry festival ball the day after tomorrow.

The Berry Festival is a traditional festival handed down in ancient times.

The original intention was to celebrate the bumper harvest.

It is said that this festival has added some other meanings.

For example, to increase the opportunities for unmarried young men and women.

The festival usually lasts about three days.

On the first day, young men and women picked a place to go to the dance party. On the second day, the ambiguous people who hooked up with them went to the streets to revel.

If unfortunately did not succeed on the base, then this festival is over.

The folk customs of the interstellar people are so tough.

"Isn't the Berry Festival the day after tomorrow, isn't Count Elliot's blind date meeting?"

Wen Qiuxing finished his supper and lazily leaned on the sofa to choose a style.

With a cup of milky sweet soup in his hand, Wilfell had to force him to drink, saying that it would improve immunity.

To put it bluntly, it is Ann, fetus and medicine.

It has a weird smell and it's especially sweet.

Wen Qiuxing didn't like the smell. He drank so much from the corner of his mouth that he was irresistible. He even wanted to dump the sweet soup while Will was not paying attention.

But the man was monitoring him for 24 hours like a monitor, not to mention dumping the sweet soup, even if a drop appeared in the corner of his mouth, the terrible alien would wipe him off with a tissue in time.

"Well." The court also received a message from Bruce, but he didn't read it now, and he didn't want to read it: "Since it's Elio blind date, we don't grab his limelight."

This means that the dress does not have to be so detailed.

A deeper meaning is that they both look better than Elio.