They both spot taehyung crying on the door as they scream "HYUNG" in union.

Jungkook runs towards him and hugs him from the side and wooyoung follows.

"What happened?! Are you okay?" Said jungkook with a worried tone and expression on his face while he looks at wooyoung who is already in tears.

Woo crouches down and pats his head "hyung,just p-please tell u-us what happened,whatever it i-is we will get t-through it! Together" he wipes his tears and holds taehyung's hand.

"Yes exactly what wooyoung said" pats his back as reassurance.

Taehyung looks at the both of them with tears in his eyes and on his cheeks then decides to speak up. "R-ryujin...s-she is c-crying because o-of me. I h-hurt her"

Jungkook adjusts their position and taehyung now has his head on jungkook's chest while jungkook caresses his back. "Tae just s-stay here with kook hyung I'll t-try to talk to her and if she doesn't let m-me we will ask ayeong for help,she is her friend after all"

Taehyung nods in agreement and jungkook gives a 'it's gonna be okay' smile.

"Noona?" Says wooyoung as he knocks lightly at the door

"Are you okay? C-can you please let me in?" He said as he rested his head on the door wiping his now loose tears.

"I-is he t-there"

Taehyung cries harder against jungkook as he hears what ryujin said. He felt like his world is shattered. She didn't want him there. Jungkook notices it too and hugs him tighter stroking his hair.

"Who?" Sighs. He knows exactly who she is talking about.

"You know exactly w-who I'm talking about woo"

"P-please don't l-let us out l-like this. W-we only have e-each other ryujin....y-you know we a-are always here f-for you" he cries. He couldn't choke on the tears of pain anymore. He wanted to be there. Beside his older sister. To hug her. To listen to her. To comfort her. To be a good comforting brother. He just wishes she lets him in more.

As ryujin hears how he was crying she immediately unlocks the door just as she hears sobbing outside of it,her heart aches. She knows who was crying but she didn't even glance at him. She knows if she sees him like that,her heart will shatter. She lets wooyoung in then locks the door again. Only sighs and sobs were heard as a response.

"Woo why are you crying?" She pulls him in and hugs him patting his back while he just cries on her shoulder hugging her tightly.

"P-please don't l-leave us. And w-why are you c-crying?"

"I'm not crying" she quickly wipes her tears and puts on a fake smile

"And why would I leave you?"

"Yes you are I heard you"

She sighs and hugs him in for dear life.

"I'm not gonna leave you woo. Ever."

"P-promise?"

As she heard his shaky voice,she looked at him in the eyes and said "promise,this is my home. You are my family"

"Just me? What about taehyung-ie hyung? And dad?"

She stood there frozen at his question

"Ofc dad is. He's my dad!" She said trying to avoid taehyung

"Ryujin..." he broke the hug "I know you are trying to avoid him...please don't and tell me what happened please?" He took her hand and led her to the bed where they both sat at the end of it.

"Now tell me what did he do?"

"You didn't see him?"

"No I was cuddling with jiminie hyung. What did he do? I'm sure whatever he did we can fix it! Together!"

"He always tries to separate me and yoongi...I don't know why. He knows he makes me happy. Then why does he move him away?" She tried choking her tears back but eventually gave them out.

"Whatever it is I'm sure he has a reason for it." "You know Tae and I know him too,he doesn't do something that will hurt you unless he's helping you"

"B-but-"

"You just need to talk it out" he said looking straight into her eyes with his twinkling ones

"You know he is crying out there right?"

"Why is he crying?" She said worried anticipating an answer

"Cz he hurt you I don't know exactly but he said that you were crying cz he hurt you" "he needs you ryujin" "just talk it out with him let him explain himself"

"mhmm" she said nodding

"Can you bring him?"

"I'm not gonna be here you guys need to talk to each other. Alone"

"Okay.."

With that wooyoung leaves the room sighing while kneeling down to Tae where he found him still crying on jungkook holding him tight. "Hyung?" He put his Hand on his arm smiling.

"Y-yes?" His voice was trembling.

"Here" he hands him some tissues and helps him sit straight while jungkook watching waiting for wooyoung to speak. Then he nods for jungkook as a sign he sorted it out.

"You need to talk to ryujin...alone"

"S-she kicked me o-out"

"That's not true. She wants to talk to you hyung"

"Really?" Fixes his now messy hair and smiles

"Yess she is waiting in the room! Come on" helps him up and jungkook smiles at the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Ssup? So this was a short chapter- but hope you enjoyed nonetheless! See you in the next chapterrrr! Also you're welcome all taekookers reading :)