The Slytherin team howled with laughter while Kirra glared at the boy angrily. 

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in," said Hermione sharply. "They got in on pure talent." The smug look on Malfoy's face flickered.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood," he spat. There was an instant uproar at his words and Kirra stormed past the twins. 

"How dare you Malfoy!" Kirra growled and lunged forward, her quick temper showing as she went to dive at the boy but she stopped when she heard Mattheo speak up

"Now now you filthy little Half-blood, no need to throw a little temper tantrum, what would your mother say? Oh, wait..." Mattheo spoke up with a smirk and she looked up at him in shock and hurt, sure he said mean stuff to her, but he had never called her a half-blood and definitely never taunted her about her parents, and the tone of disgust in his voice only made it worse

 "How dare you!", and the Weasley twins, Harry and Ron plunged their hands into their robes, pulled out their wands, yelling, "You'll pay for that one, you stupid snakes!" and before Harry and the twins could do anything A loud bang echoed around the stadium and a jet of green light shot out of the wrong end of Ron's wand, hitting him in the stomach and sending him reeling backward onto the grass. 

"Ron! Ron! Are you all right?" squealed Hermione and Kirra as they ran to help him. Ron opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. Instead, he gave an almighty belch and several slugs dribbled out of his mouth onto his lap.

The Slytherin team were paralyzed with laughter. Flint was doubled up, hanging onto his new broomstick for support. Malfoy was on all fours, banging the ground with his fist while Mattheo stared at the girl with a smirk on his face, though his eyes didn't match his mouth as they were filled with an unusual hue. 

The Gryffindors were gathered around Ron, who kept belching large, glistening slugs. Nobody seemed to want to touch him. "We'd better get him to Hagrid's, it's nearest," said Kirra to Harry and Hermione, who nodded bravely, and the three of them pulled Ron up by the arms.

"What happened, Kirra? What happened? Is he ill? But you can cure him, can't you? I heard you're the smartest student in all of Hogwarts!" Colin had run down from his seat and was now dancing alongside them as they left the field. 

"Kirra why don't you hang out with us for a while?" George asked her softly as the twins looked at her in concern as they noticed the tears running down the girls face. Mattheo's words had clearly, deeply upset the girl and all of them could tell.

She turned to them and put a fake smile on her face, "its okay, ill see you guys later" she sniffled and then helped her borhter and Hermione carry ron to Hagrids hut.

"Hey, you go with them, we can look after Ron," Harry said and gave her a small smile, she looked at the three of them with an unsure look but Ron told her it was alright and she nodded her head and wished them luck and then walked back over towards the twins

"I'm going to kill him!" Fred and George both growl as the three of them walk up to the castle, Wood went to call the twins back but he knew there was really no point in calling them back because they weren't going to be training anyways due to the Slytherin team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the slytherins walked out onto the field Mattheo's face was blank. Draco walked next to him, he opened his mouth a few times thinking of what to say to Mattheo, but he was scared that if he said anything then he would get snapped at by Mattheo, but it turns out he didnt have to say anything, because somebody else did

"Oy Riddle!" The two of them turned around just in time for Theodore Nott to storm up to them and punch Mattheo across the face, blood burst out of his nose as he hunched over, his hand grasping his now broken nose firmly. 

The Slytherins watched in shock, but none of them did anything. Both Slytherin's were highly respected and were known to be two of the last people that you should mess with. The name Nott and Riddle were highly regarded amongst many of the Slytherins families.

Mattheo stood up straight and then launched himself at Theodore and knocked him to the ground and began to punch him in the face. Theodore flipped them over and punched him in the fact a few more times and then he drew his wand out and held it to Mattheos neck, pure anger showed on both of the boys faces as Theodore dug it further into Mattheos neck.

"I'd be careful of your next move Nott, I don't think my dad would be too happy if he found out about this, because we both know he isn't gone." Mattheo growled and spat up at Theodore who only smirked and even let out a laugh, digging the wand further into his neck

"I dont care who your father is or what he does! I couldn't give two shits if your old man is alive," he growled and leaned down closer to Mattheo. "If you ever fucking say anything like that to her ever again. I will kill you," Theodore growled and then roughly pushed himself off Mattheo who stood up and wiped his bloody face. 

Theo had blood pouring from his face but he didn't seem to care and he didn't look as bad as Mattheo, though both of them were pretty messed up.

They both stared each other down angrily one last time, "who would have thought that the one and only Theodore Nott could fall in love with a pathetic little Hufflepuff like Kirra Potter" Mattheo growled, spitting blood out of his mouth and onto the pitch

"Yeah well that's rich coming from you," Nott spat "How do you think she will react when she finds out it was your dad who killed her parents," he then stormed off angrily leaving all of the Slytherins to stare at Mattheo, though considering they came from death eater family's, they all knew who he was, and they would be lying if they said they weren't scared of him, but they would also be lying if they said they werent happy he was in their house.

Mattheo just stood there in silence for a few minutes before yelling out a few cuss words angrily and then storming off to the castle