Yu Yan raised her hand, "I hate you, not because of who you marry. It's because you are unpleasant, like this world The man who loves you should give in to you. Why?"

"I finally found a man who treats you ordinary, easy?" Yu Yan glanced at her, "You ran over three days and two to send steamed buns and water, dare you say no What

do you mean to seduce him?" Not only did she fail to admit that she didn't like her because of Xu Changjie's questioning, but instead accused Yang Lanrou of what she had done.

Yang Lanrou was stunned, tearful, especially pitiful. But in front of her were two women who didn't like her, naturally insensitive.

But she quickly reacted, "Yu Yan, Chang Jie, he was taken away by the mayor, do you know?"

" Yes ." Yu Yan nodded, "It's still you who are great and spend a lot of money as a beauty, he is really sincere to you. I've taken out all the family background and gave it to you. I don't know when he took the money, did he ever think that the money was the money his mother had saved for so long. His younger brothers and sisters have to rely on this to get married, and his parents have to rely on that Silver pension."

"I don't want to." Yang Lanrou's tears fell again.

Li Qinghe didn't hear her words the most, especially when she said it in tears, it seemed so hypocritical. Can't help but say, "You don't want to take the silver? Didn't you save your brother?" The tone was the same, but Yu Yan felt something was wrong and glanced suspiciously at her.

"The mayor said that if there is not enough money in the past few days, he will send him to the county prison." Yang Lanrou raised her eyes and looked at Yu Yan, "I know you like him too, and you can also take out this money. Can't you lend me the silver? Later...we will return it to you."

"No." Yu Yan rebuffed, "I can't borrow it, no. Also, I like my husband, not him."

She didn't expect her. So simply, there is no hesitation when I say these words. Yang Lanrou was stunned again, her eyes fell on Li Qinghe, who had already picked up the needle and thread again, "Qinghe..."

Li Qinghe raised her head, "Don't say that, I will be angry. I'm angry, I'm going to hit someone.

" I'll say it again, I didn't want to save people, but to thank him." Li Qinghe emphasized, and glanced up and down at the haggard Yang Lanrou, "If I had the intention, I might have married him."

Yang Lanrou's face was as pale as paper. He choked and asked, "Can you really help?"

"Why?" Yu Yan was not polite, "I heard that you have caused many couples in the village to fight in the past two days. Do you also want us to lose peace? , You think about it, if I save him with silver, my man can let me go?"

Yang Lanrou was anxious, "then you can't just watch him go to jail, anyway, once..."

Li Qinghe held his chin and looked. After a long while, she suddenly said, "Do you think everyone in this village should like your couple? People who don't like you are not normal."

Yang Lanrou was dumb.

Yu Yan was startled, "Really." She