"Yes, I like that you said our apartment so that means I can decorate it as well" I hummed sitting on the couch.

"You have a room you can decorate that," he said fixing the curtains.

"Weirdly, we have our own rooms but I guess it also makes sense," I said

"I think it's great like if we break my bed we can use yours," He said as he smiled and sat on Jimin's lap.

"Wow, big brain you have in there," I said poking Yoongi's head.

"Yes, I have amazing qualities like..." He said hands on my chest then slid them down to my belt "Like my mouth" he purred near my ear.

Then he started to unbuckle my pants "I have practice soon" I whispered he just shrugged and capture my lips in a passionate kiss while unzipping my pants it was slow and hot I feel him bit my bottom lip causing me to groan so he slips his tongue inside my mouth to deepen the kiss.

"You know now that we have our own apartment we can have sex anywhere we want like against the window or on the balcony," he said kissing my neck I hold his hips to move them against me he moans and something clicks in me after hearing it so close to my ear.

I pull his hair so his head moves from my neck so I can smash my lips on his and kiss him and this time it was messy and fiery "take off your clothes" I said voice deep against his lips he moaned as he pulled back to take off his shirt now he was just in his grey shorts so I grabbed his hair again making him gasp as I pull it then I move to suck on his nipple he moans "Get on your knees kitten" I said near his ear.

"F-Fuck that was hot boss me around more" he whispered getting on his knees then slide down my pants and leaned down to kiss my clothed member.

"Less talk more mouth," I said holding his chin

"Why is you bossing me around like this turning me on so much," he said I smirked at him.

"I love learning your new kinks" I whispered he ignored me and took off my underwear in one go then he started licking it from the tip to the bottom swirling his tongue around the tip then took me whole I gasped and put my hand in his hair.

"O-Oh shit" I moaned he went fast going deeper "Oh fuck fuck!" I groaned

I'm losing my mind holding his hair so tight and trying not to thrust into his mouth is so hot and messy spit is running down his chin he is humming around me.

"Oh wow! Fuck" I moaned I was close "Ah fuck" I whispered but he pulled back and the warmth was gone but he stood up and pulled off his shorts and underwear then sat back on my lap to kiss me.

And let's just say I was late to vocal practice after that.

-few day skip-

I just get home unlocking the door and take off my shoes it's 5:00 pm because I stay a little later at school for a class.

"Baby I'm home," I said walking into the living room and soon I'm attacked by a hug and a kiss.

"Welcome back lover," he said once he pulled back I smiled and put my hands on his hips he his wearing black shorts and my hoodie with the hood up his brown hair poking out.

"Hey, I missed you how was your day?" I asked he smiled and pulled me to the couch.

"It was nice but! I have good news" he said

"And what's that?" I asked him

"I picked my major!" He said I perked up and looked at him.

"Really that's amazing! What is it?" I said

"A teacher/professor," he said I smiled at him and peck his lips.

"I think that's perfect your people person and you're so smart," I said booping his nose.

"I was thinking I could be a TA this year for the music technology teacher and work my way up I wanna be a sexy young professor," he said

"Oh suddenly I need tutoring," I said he scoffed and flicked my forehead.

"Gross students and teachers can't fornicate," he said I laughed.

"I'm happy for you baby," I said he hugged me.

"I'm just happy you make me happy," he said "I love you Jimin," he said

"I love you more Yoonie and I'll make sure to lock you down before you become a teacher so students don't hit on you make sure see that pretty ring on your finger is seen," I said he blushed.

"You really wanna marry me?" He said

"I want you forever Yoongi through thick and thin," I said smiling and kissed him.

"I want you and I have a gift for you, my love," he said getting up he went to his room and then came back out with a small yellow bag.

He stood in front of me and handed it to me I took it and opened it then my breath hitched.

I pulled out a familiar blue flower crown I smiled at it and placed it on my head then stood up and kissed him he smiled in the kiss.

"Thank you," I said he chuckled.

"I was kinda nervous about giving it to you" he whispered

"It's beautiful thank you now we have two," I said

"I promise to never hurt you like that's again I love you Min Yoongi," I said

"Now your words only make my heart flutter," he said I smiled and we share a beautiful kiss

——————————————————————————-

ALL DONE 💋