This time, the role reversed. Wataru cheered while Tsubaki sulked.

"You guys often eat together?" Keiko asked when she's comfortably seated.

"We try to do it as often as we can. Sometimes, some of us worked until night time so not everyone can make it." Masaomi answered.

"But now that we have our dear imouto-chan, we'll try to come back home early." Tsubaki said.

"Oh please don't let me disrupt your schedule just to make room for spending time with me. I don't want to burden any of you. Besides, I'm perfectly fine with eating alone, been doing that since I was in elementary school."

"Don't worry, onee-chan. I will always eat with you! I'm not busy at all." Wataru chimed in.

'Me too's' were heard. Keiko patted Wataru's head. "Thank you everyone."

"Anything to help make our imouto comfortable." Kaname winked.

"Oh right! The bathroom in my room isn't working. Is there a spare bathroom I can use?"

Tsubaki was about to answer but was stopped by Azusa. "There's one on this floor." Ukyou began telling her where the bathroom is. After that, they began eating dinner.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

Keiko looked at the clock that's hanging on the wall. Almost 10pm, which means it's time for her to shower. Supposedly it'll help her sleep better.

She grabbed everything she needed and went up. When she arrived at the bathroom, the light was on.

'Someone's using it?' Keiko leaned outside, waiting for the person to exit the bathroom.

The door slid open, revealing one of her brothers. Half-naked.

"Hmm? You..."

'Subaru was it? He was quiet throughout dinner. But he glanced a lot towards my direction.'

"Gomen! I didn't mean to spy or anything. I just wanted to shower." Keiko said, avoiding eye contact. It's kind of awkward seeing someone naked, especially someone you just met today. She did take a quick peek of his body though.

However he seems oblivious. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He came closer, entering Keiko's vision.

"No no! I'm fine. Uh I'll wait until you're finished!" Keiko hurriedly walked away, back to where she was before.

She lets out a huff while holding her chest. 'That would've been bad for my heart... but his body is mouth watering. No Keiko! No! He's your stepbrother... but his body..." She shook her head, along with her imagination.

"There is something that I must tell you."

She tilted her head. Whose voice was that? The lights in the common room were off, only a lamp was on, brightening the dark space. She went closer to the railings, not leaning in too much in case the voice noticed her presence. It was Tsubaki and Azusa.

"Haven't we been together for a long time?" Tsubaki continued.

"That's right."

"But lately, when I'm with you, I feel different."

'Eh? What is this? A love confession... between brothers?!?'

"What's wrong?"

Keiko turned around to face Subaru.

"Tsubaki-san's trying to confess. Shh Subaru-san!" Keiko pulled him so they were both kneeling down.

"My heart starts racing, and I can't calm down. I also get irritated when you get along with other people."