The Sleepover (Pt. 1)

"Hey manager! Wanna study with us? I could use some tutoring.", offers Kuroo.

"Us?", I ask, raising a brow in question.

"Yeah, Kenma's coming too."

"Why not?"

"Can we go to your house?", he asks suddenly.

"Why?", I ask, suspicious.

"Just want to see our manager's house. Unless you've got something you don't want us to see.", says Kuroo, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows.

I sigh and tell him to meet me out outside after practice is over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is he in our house?", I hear my grandfather ask, as he walks through the door into the kitchen.

"I need to help him study or something.", I say, as Kuroo walked into our kitchen looking around in awe. Kenma being behind him and not looking up from his game once.

"So where's your room manager?", Kuroo asked from behind me while I finished making the last of the riceballs.

"Follow me.", I say with a rice ball in my mouth.

Being polite I open the door for Kenma to walk in but slam it into Kuroo's face. I hear him mumbling chemistry curse words under his breath, rubbing his nose as he walked in.

On my bed is and igloo of blankets, that I hadn't bothered to straighten up from this morning. In front of my bed is a TV with at least three different gaming consoles and a library of over 100 games to pick from. Each of the organized by genre and how much I liked them. Yes when I do want to organize stuff I will. I just never feel motivated to organize other important matters in my life. Like a calendar of when out volleyball games are. Next to this was a desk, with two different Nintendo's and another assortment of game cartridges organized in the same order. Next to this was an assorted collection of Copics, these being organized by color and shade. Aligning the walls are video game posters, anime posters, volleyball pictures, and previous drawing of yours. There was also a small collection of Sketchbooks on a shelf nailed to the wall. Your most recent one had a sketch of a volleyball player mid-spike on the cover. The spiker being Ushijima Wakatoshi from Shiratorizawa. You two were childhood friends, the previous summer the two of you had met up to catch up, which was when you drew this picture.

"Not what I was expecting.", I hear Kuroo murmur.

Ignoring him I grabbed another rice ball and shoved into my mouth, setting the plate on the desk and burying myself in the igloo of blankets and grab my favorite Xbox controller. It's rose gold which is a bit of a girly color, but rose gold is so underappreciated as a color.

Kuroo takes Kenma's game from him as the quiet introverted boy finally looked up. His eyes immediately lock onto my library of video games, seeing which ones I do and don't have.

Ignoring the two of them, because that's just how I get with games, I open my Minecraft world and work on the elaborate mansion I was making, with the City Texture package of course. I'd meant to finish that morning but I wasn't able to and my grandfather had to drag me away form it. I'd only spent one day on it which may seem insane but it's true, because I stayed up all night to build it. I rarely get a good amount of sleep, which might explain my lack of stamina, but still.

"You guys can choose to stay or leave, but I'm going to have to leave at around 7:00 and won't be back until about 9:00.", I said setting my alarm for 6:30 so I wouldn't forget.

"Why?", I hear Kuroo ask. Kenma is currently trying out my Nintendo Switch

"Cause I have practice, ya dimwit.", I say throwing a pillow at his head.

"We'll stay then.", says Kenma quietly.

I look over at him in surprise.

"Alright. No complaints here.", says Kuroo.

I sigh picking my controller back up and finishing my minecraft house.

Author's Note: Comment on what you think of this chapter and if I should include any ships. I could use some feedback.