He picked up a grenade. He knew he would have to handle it with care.

..............

As of now, Dr. Sato had another look at Sil's leg, and it was just a week before Halloween. His leg was now well enough that he could now go without the brace on it. Sil tried walking without the cane too.

Sil sighed in relief that he was healed in time for this special holiday. Now would also be a good time to implement his plan.

He later went and talked to Lexington and asked if he could look up the Quarrymen's address.

"Why do you want to know?" Lex asked.

"Just need to know." Sil replied. "You want them gone, right?"

"Well, yeah. But we had never thought to look up their address before." Lex stated.

"Please look up." Sil pleaded.

Lex looked it up. He let Sil see it. Sil could read English writing well enough now.

"Thanks, Lexington." Sil declared on his way out.

Lex thought it was strange that he had wanted to know about that. He went on working on his invention.

..............

Now that he didn't have the brace on anymore, or had to use a cane, Sil went to wait on Brooklyn to get back from his patrol with Hudson. The red gargoyle could also learn much from the clan elder too.

Sil was going to try to implement his plan tonight. He put his grenade in his robes where it wasn't to be seen. He put his dagger and communicator on as well.

Brooklyn had agreed they could go out on the town when they got back. Goliath was fine with it because he knew Sil wanted to go out after so long a recovery, just so long as they were careful.

Chamberlain had the address written down.

Brooklyn and Hudson came home soon enough. Goliath, Angela, and Broadway were together tonight. Lex had stayed home. Bronx was with Alex and Owen at the moment.

Sil couldn't have been more anxious to get going when his friend finally got home.

"Hey, Sil, you ready to go?" Brooklyn asked.

"Am more than ready. There is certain place would like to go to see. Can you take me to this address?" Sil asked, handing him a piece of paper.

Brook took it and read it. "Sure. I can find it." he replied. "Why do you want to go there?"

"Something need to see, but if Chamberlain tells you to stay, will you stay where tell?" Sil asked. "Want to check out on own."

"Alright, if that's what you want to do." Brook replied.

"Yes."

Brooklyn got in position and Sil climbed on his back. He made sure that his weapons were on him in good places. The red gargoyle had no idea what his friend had planned.

Brooklyn launched them from the castle before Goliath was even back.

..............

The two friends were soon at the address. There was nothing special about it. It looked like just an apartment building.

"What's so special about this place?" Brooklyn asked.

"I have seen something special on news. Just want to go down back and see it from window. Can you wait up here?" Sil asked. "Must do alone."

"Alright."

Chamberlain went down the back fire escape. He was going to go to the ground, but he saw an open window too. He made sure Brooklyn was not looking down. Here was as good as any place. There were some voices talking downstairs.