Part 22

Sorry that it took so long to post this chapter, I just went back to school last week and I had to get used to the real school. Not much left though...👀 apparently Ariana and Dalton got married this weekend and I still think that guy is very sus... let me know what do you guys think of him lol anyways... enjoy this part🤍

*Ariana's POV*

"Baby... Wake up." Her whispers filled up the room. Feeling the coldness I pulled the covers closer to myself. "Ari come on... I made breakfast and the dogs want to go for a walk." She said a bit louder but still very quiet. "Can we cuddle a bit more?" I mumbled and opened one eye to be welcomed by the angel herself. She sighed and motioned me to move a bit. Climbed back to bed and pulled me closer to herself. I smiled and gave a kiss to her cheek before putting my head on her shoulder. Put her arms around me and I felt warm again. "You smell very good," I said. She did, a mix of vanilla and roses. "Thank you." She said. Seconds later we heard little paws walking towards the room and soonToulouse and Myron was already cuddling close to us. "I love you, my babies," I said as I looked around myself. "I love this so much and I never want it to end." "What do you mean?" She asked while playing with my hair. "It's just so perfect here. Nobody's around, less paparazzi, cute restaurants, very good pastry, and the city is beautiful. Also..." I lifted my head so her hand fell to my shoulder. Stroked her cheek with my fingers. "I have you here with me and I have these two crazy babies. And that makes me the happiest I've been in a long time. So thank you!" I said, giving a kiss to her cheek. "You are more than welcome." She smiled cutely.

"So what's for breakfast?" I sat down at the counter looking at my girlfriend moving around the kitchen in only a shirt and underwear. "I made crepes and you can choose what to put in it. We have Nutella, some jam but if you want salty then avocados and stuff like that." She turned around waiting for my answer. "I'm gonna go with Nutella," I said. "Good choice." She turned back around and started preparing my food. I got my phone and started filming her. "Chef Y/N, what's on the menu today?" I asked, changing my voice and she chuckled. "You are zoomed on my face, am I right?" She asked and I stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. "Nooo..." She hummed. "So I can take my shirt off, right? Since you are not filming." She looked back at me with a smirk on her pretty face. "You make this very difficult." I put down my phone then hers started ringing. Her eyes met with the Caller ID and they widened. "Who's that?" I asked. "My dad." She said and looked away, keep making our breakfast. "Don't want to pick it up?" I frowned. She shook her head. "I'm not willing to take that call." "Pick it up," I said and pushed her phone closer. "I don't want to talk to him." God, she's so stubborn. "Y/N, he is your dad. Talk to him, or I will." She looked at me. She was mad but she picked it up. "Hello." She wasn't looking at me anymore. I made her mad. Busy he is her dad. "Yes, hi dad." She said. Her voice was frustrated. "I'm doing great. How are you?" She moved around the kitchen while he was talking. "I'm in Paris, meeting with mom later." She put the finished food in front of me, then leaned on the counter holding the phone close to her ear. I mouthed thank you, but she didn't listen. "I'll be back in New York on Tuesday. Why?" She sighed. I was waiting for her to hang up so we can eat together, and I was so curious about that conversation. "I am working for the rest of the week, but maybe Friday could work. If anything comes up, I'll text you I guess." "Yeah... Mhmm... So I guess I see you Friday." She looked down with a small smile on her angelic face. Damn, she's pretty. "Ho detto alla mamma che deve tenere la bocca chiusa. Dannazione, ti ha dato il mio numero, vero? Comunque, ci vediamo la prossima settimana. (I told mom she has to keep her mouth shut. Damn, she gave you my number, didn't she? Anyway, I see you next week. Bye dad!)" I just died. Damn... That was... I want to marry this woman in this moment, right fucking now. My breath hitched into the back of my throat and I had my mouth slightly open. Long story short, I looked dumb. "I'm never gonna tell anyone my goddamn phone number ever again." She got our coffees and sat next to me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was still in shock. She took a glance at me before turning back to her food. "What?" "I uh... I... I just can't speak at the moment." Mentally I slapped myself at the moment. What the hell? "Why? What's wrong?" She asked. She was worried. "Oh, no nothing... I... You're just the hottest person that I ever met and I am just trying to recover from that... hot and angry Italian moment." I sipped my coffee. She laughed and I even saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. "I haven't made you blush in a while, I am very proud of myself," I smirked while taking a glance at her. "Stoooop..." She pushed me lightly, but I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into a kiss. She smiled. Man, I love that smile so much. "God I love you so much," I mumbled. "I love you more." She said before pulling away and hugged me close.