Part 21

*Y/N's POV*

"Have you seen my keys?" I asked as I tapped my pockets. I looked inside my bag and found the keys. "I got it." I unlocked the door of the house then opened it. "Welcome to my dear little home." I held her hand in mine as we walked in. "It's so cute." She walked around the house. I brought our bags inside and let the dogs go. "We can rest for a while then visit the city if you want," I said. "That would be nice." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to a sweet kiss. I smiled softly. "Are you hungry? I can cook something." I looked at her beautiful face. Her eyes looked a bit tired but they were still glowing. Her hands were playing with my baby hairs and looked at me with those big eyes. "As much as I love your cook, I need to take my part in this too." She chuckled and gave a kiss to my cheek. She walked to the kitchen and started to unpack the groceries that we got on the way here. "Can I at least help?" I followed her. "No. Sit down." She demanded and I did as she said. "Yes, ma'am." I sat at the counter and watched her movements. "So..." She started. "Oof are we having a deep conversation?" I asked sarcastically. She chuckled and shook her head. "We could, I don't know. But I just wanted to know more about the Daddy issues guy." She said. Daddy issues is a song on my album and I showed it to her not long ago, but she didn't know the backstory. "Oh yeah... Well, it's Sebastian Stan. I'm sure you know who he is." I said and her jaw dropped to the ground. "Him? From all men?" She asked and I laughed. "I wasn't planning on doing... him," I said and she frowned. "Don't say that. It makes me feel weird." I smiled and watched her cut the vegetables. "It's called jealousy not feeling weird." "Continue please." She said without looking up. "It's really nothing. We were together for a long time and the media didn't know about anything. It was like living in a bubble. Eventually we got really toxic and broke up. But then some random chick called me and started ranting to me on the phone and I fell head over heels for her." I said and I saw her smiling. "Must be special then..." She said quietly. "She is." Our eyes met. Her cheeks were a bit red and I just smiled at the effect I have on her.

"You done babe?" I asked while putting on my heels. It was pretty good weather outside even tho it was November. "I've been ready for 10 minutes." She said standing in the doorway. "Okay, okay I'm ready to go." I grabbed my bag before I was flipped around. Our faces were dangerously close. Her hot, minty breath tickled my skin and her eyes were observing mine. "Hi," I whispered. "You're beautiful." She said. I'm sure I was blushing because she started smiling.

"I'm gonna show you my favorite café. It's very cute and they have a lot of vegan options." We walked through the streets of Paris. As much as I wanted to hold her hand we didn't want to have more of those rumors running around. "And when are we meeting with your mom?" She asked, walking next to me. "Tomorrow. For dinner." I said. She was weirdly silent. "You okay baby?" I asked. "Do you think your mom will like me?" She asked. Her voice was a bit shaky and she had a scared impression on her face. "Why wouldn't she? You are amazing, she will love you." I tried to make her feel better. "I just... Ugh... I never felt like I had to impress someone, you know. You are very important to me and I don't want to screw things up by your mom not liking me. She scares me." I smiled softly and I pulled her to my side. "Don't worry, okay? Everything's gonna be just fine. And besides that... I love you so nobody gets to have an opinion on us." "I love you too." She whispered.

"Bon après-midi! (Good afternoon!" I said as we stepped into the café. "Salut." The woman behind the counter greeted us. The little shop was painted in pastel colors and all the decorations were white. It was pretty. "What do you want?" I turned towards Ariana and saw her looking at the pastries. We looked through the vegan options then I asked for our stuff. "Puis-Je avoir Deux cafés glacés Avec du lait de soja, s'il vous plaît? Et deux des croissants au chocolat végétaliens, ainsi que les macarons végétaliens, s'il vous plaît, deux de chaque saveur. (Can I get two iced coffees with soy milk, please? And two of the vegan chocolate croissants also the vegan macaroons please, two of every flavor.)" I told the lady and she started to get our order. "Merci." "Okay, Miss French Lady," Ari said as she cuddled to my side. I chuckled lightly. "It still sounds weird when I speak," I said. "I think you sound amazing, just so you know."