"Let me help you with this" Jonathan said and helped me with the necklace .
After that we headed out .

"Stopp the car here Roy" he said to the driver .

"Lets go cupcake." saying that we left the car .

"Jonathan where are we going?" I asked smiling I really wanted to explore this beautiful place.

"We are going to visit the Eiffel Tower " he said I almost jumped as I was so excited .I always wanted to visit the EIFFEL TOWER with my loved one and finally!!its happening.
We made our way to the Eiffel Tower the lights and the surrounding made it look extremely beautiful .I could not help but gape at it.
"Jonathan lets click a pic" I asked him. He nodded smiling and a person nearby helped us by taking our pictures.As the person left .
I hugged Jonathan "Thank you so much Jonathan .I love you."
We broke our hug and he held my hands in his staring deep in my eyes .I almost felt like there was no one except us .I looked at him smiling and showing all my love.
"Miley ,Happiest Birthday my love. I am so glad that I got you in my life I can't tell you how much you mean to me."He said with nothing but warmth in his eyes.

"Well I never got a proper chance of proposing you and I don't guess there can be any proper place or a proper day than here today"He said smiling at me .I stood there frozen .
What is he going to do.
He sat on his knees in front of me and  the lights on the background from the EIFELL TOWER radiated highlighting our faces .
He kept his hands open for me and took out a small box from his pocket opening the box he revealed a beautiful shining diamond ring and smiled brightly at me.
"WILL YOU MISS MILEY PARKER DO THE HONOUR OF BEING MY GIRLFRIEND ? AND EXCEPT THIS PROMISE RING AS A TOKEN OF LOVE" he said smiling all the while his eyes held so much love his hand that held mine showed so much warmth and his words made me feel overwhelmed I stood there with a wide mouth my eyes glistened hearing him.
"YESSS!!!" I said and everyone around us clapped their hands and cheered for us I felt so happy he slowly took my hand and slid the beautiful ring on my ring finger he got up and kissed me.
This kiss was nothing like the rest this time he kissed me softly as if devouring every inch of it yet the kiss was passionate. I looked around to see people staring at us in awe.
"I love you so much." he said
"I love you too"
I flashed my smile to him and he returned the same with his.
He held my hand kissed the back of it .
"Now lets go something else is waiting for us " he said and we saw our same car returning back .

We left the beautiful spot which will hold the most beautiful I made ever in my life.

FEW HOURS LATE........
We  finished with our wonderful rides ,I felt we both were a 5 year old enjoying the rides.It was so fun.
Currently we are having our desert as we completed with our main course minuites ago.
I was a big fan of chocolates.
"You look like a kid cupcake "he chuckled.
"Whatever"I pouted with chocolate dripping a little from the side.
"Cupcake ,there is ...." he could not complete his sentence as his fingers touched my lips binging them close he kissed me with his vanilla creamed tounge and mixed it with my chocolate ones .

"Hmmmm the ice cream tastes so better like this.."he said .
I laughes at his words "You are insane "
"Ya I have gone insane in love with you " saying he called someone who brought a chocolate cake ,as its my favourite.
Lighting the candles he gave me the knife "Happy Birthday baby ,ask your wish " he said .
I closed my eyes making my wish I blew the candles and cut the cake I gave him a slice and he gave me to taste from his as well.

After celebrating my cake ,he picked me up bridal style.
"Eekk"I shrieked.
"Jonathan!!" I slapped his arm playfully and he took me to the lake nearby.
The wind was chilly but I liked it the moonlight was casting a shadow all over the lake and the sight made my heart warm.
I loved such sceneries and being with Jonathan only made my special day even special.
He was holding me close to him engulfing me in his warmth .
"You are the best Jonathan" I said the truth.
"And thats only because of you ,I have only changed because of you I have only started to know how to love because of you I have only learned how to live because of you I have only learned how to be happy because of you. I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU MILEY."he said ,I blushed at his words and my eyes welled up .He made me look up as I followed the line of his finger to see bright crakers lighting the sky it does not hit me then I realised to see the cracker lights were in a line that spelled "I LOVE YOU MILEY !!!!" I stared at it in shock  .I hugged him even closer to me.
"I love you to infinity"I said.
He chuckled before saying "Hmmm then I love you to the square of infinity"Saying we both burst out laughing.
I had the best day of my life and I wished everything remains the way it is.

HELLo my lovely readers .......did not think the chp will get quite long but anyways I hope you all are enjoying our chps as much as we are while writing.
Keep voting and supporting guys.
Love y'all .❤❤❤❤
Happy reading❤❤❤