She couldn't help the smirk curling up her lips as she opened it, instantly everybody's face cringed up as the horrible screeching wail filled the room.

Without another thought, the Ravenclaw immediately shut it close, sitting there dazedly before a voice seemed to snap the silence.

"Bloody hell, what was that!"

Instantly, everybody's heads wheeled towards the red-headed boy that stood infront of the spiral staircase, hands on his ears. Y/N lips pursed together as she exchanged glances with her group of friends.

"Alright everyone! Go back to your knitting." Fred sounded, earning everyone's attention, "This is going to be uncomfortable enough without all of you nosy sods listening in."

Just then, everybody began to leave the Ravenclaw common room, some headed back to their dorms, Y/N sent Fred an appreciative smile to which he returned, he mouthed a "Good Luck" before leaving the room with his twin.

All was left in the Ravenclaw common room were now, Y/N, her friend group and Ron. Though, Y/N didn't hold back the glare she was sending the red-head boy, who surprisingly held a guilty look.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire." he murmured lowly, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw, "Caught on, have you? Took you long enough."

Ron only averted his gaze from the Ravenclaw, she could tell the feeling of guilt building up on him, "I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it, Y/N. Everyone was saying it behind your back."

Another scoff escaped the Ravenclaws lips as she crossed her arms together, "Brilliant! Thanks Ron, I feel so much better." she deadpanned, thought Ron seemed to find back his courage again, "At least I warned you about the dragons!"

Y/N stared at the red-head boy unbelievably, "Hagrid warned me about the dragons!" she countered back, earning a shake of the head from Ron, "No I did! Don't you remember?"

Though, the Ravenclaw didn't respond as her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, allowing Ron to continue, "I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvarti had told Dean that Hagris was looking for you.  But Seamus never actually told me anything because it was really me all along."

"I thought we'd be, y'know, alright again...once you figured that out." Ron muttered as the Ravenclaw stared at him, both of her eyebrows were raised amusingly, "Have you listened to yourself? How could anyone possibly figure that out?! It's completely mental."

Ron averted his gaze from the Ravenclaw as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "It is isn't it? Suppose I was distraught."

"Suppose so." Y/N retorted sarcastically as she eyed the red-head boy, she could tell he was sorry, especially when he's mouth opened and closed multiple times, though no words escaped them, she knew he was trying to apologise.

The Ravenclaw shook her head in response, "It's fine, Ron. Just forget it." she grumbled lowly, though Ron didn't take her remark, "No! Really, I'm sor-"

"I said. Forget it. Just, next time, don't be such a bitch when you have a grudge against me, I was really close to ripping your mouth out." Y/N retaliated, earning a nervous chuckle in response, "Right."

"Finally both of you made up, Ron was bloody annoying, he kept asking me advice to earn your forgiveness." Harry grumbled, earning a scolding glare from Ron though he seemed unbothered.

The Ravenclaw glanced at Ron amusingly, "You actually did that?" she mused, earning a bored look from the red-haired boy, "Shove off, Y/N."

"Aww, is little Ronnie boy embarrassed?" Y/N mocked as she swung her uninjured arm around the red-head boy's shoulder.