Chapter 15

** Meredith's POV **
We couldn't hang out with the guys because they were busy packing, we understood so the girls and I stayed over at my place. "So.. Nash will be gone?" Aurora frowned. "It's okay.. I mean it's 6 months.." I rubbed her back. "I can't believe the guys didn't tell us sooner." Jennifer looked down. "It's okay, they were scared to tell us.." Chrissy cooed. "We can't spend any time with them, and what if they forget about us? What if they move on to other girls behind our backs?" Lisa cried. "I don't know.. I'm sure they wouldn't do that.." I sighed. We tried talking about other things and we saw vine. "Wanna start a YouTube channel?" I asked. They laughed. "Why?" They all asked in unison. "Well.. We're bored and maybe we could make a fun video!" I smiled. "Okay! A collab channel?" Aurora smiled. "Yup!" I replied back. "What about... The 5 white chicks?" Lisa laughed. (Idk first thing that popped in my head) "Okay." We smiled. We set up a YouTube channel and we grabbed Lisa's laptop then we all sat on the couch. "Hey! I'm Meredith," "I'm Aurora." "I'm Lisa." "I'm Christine." "I am Jenniferrr!" "AND WE ARE THE 5 WHITE CHICKS!" We all laughed. "Okay so we're gonna talk about our channel and such." Aurora smiled. "Okay so we don't have a schedule to make videos, but we're gonna be like doing funny videos and such." Chrissy smiled. **Skipping the video**
We uploaded our video and we drifted to sleep.
** the next day **
"GUYS!" Chrissy yelled. "WHAT?!" We screamed back in unison. "OUR VIDEO BECAME VIRAL! IT HAS 800,00 VIEWS!" She squealed. "OMG!! WOW AAAAAHHHHH!!!" We screamed. We got breakfast and we made Twitter,Instagram,Snapchat etc. We decided to make another video. "HEY GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 800,000 VIEWS ON OUR LAST VIDEO!" I squealed. "We couldn't thank you enough! You guys are so awesome to press our video!" We smiled. "So we just made our social media and you could follow us!" Lisa smiled. "And we decided to make a q & a!" I smiled. "So next video we're gonna do that!" Aurora smiled. "YASYASYAS!" Jennifer squealed.
We finishe off our video and we uploaded it. We heard a knock on the door and I slid to the door. I opened the door to see Matt and the rest. "Matt?" I sighed. "Hey.." He rubbed his arm. "Who's at the-" Lisa was looking straight at Hayes. "Why so quiet guys!" Jennifer laughed. "Oh nevermind.." She looked down. Chrissy saw Cameron and she turned her heel to face the other way. "We're leaving tomorrow." Nash rubbed his arm. "Yeah.. We know." I sighed. "Umm so do you want to meet at the airport?" Hayes said with a crooked smile. "Sure." We all said awkwardly. "Great.. So um we're gonna go now.." Matt smiled. "Okay.. Uhh.. Bye." I fake smiled back. I shut the door and we sighed. "I'll miss those dorks." Jennifer frowned. "Same.." We all looked down.
----///
AYE SO MY CHAPTER IS PRETTY BORING SORRY LOL