Chapter 6

** Meredith's POV **
I stood there in shock. "So.. Is that a yes or a no?" He asked nervously. "YES!" I scream hugging him. "Phew good because I thought you were gonna reject me." He laughed. I called Christine quickly
C - Christine
M - Mere
Ma - Matt
------
C: What?
M: IM WITH MATTHEW!
C: REALLY?! WHAT IF HE PLAYS YOU?!
Ma: No I wouldn't I care for her too much to do that.
C: Awww you guys will be GREAT TOGETHER!
M: Thanks!
C: Anyway gotta go I'm texting Cameron
M: wink wink
-------
End of call
------
I called the rest of the girls and while that was finished I set my phone down.
"what do you think about your parents dating a bad boy?" Matt asked. "I don't know." I shrugged. I hugged him tightly. "I've never felt this loved and cared for before." Matt smiled. "Well now you do." I replied. We leaned in for a kiss.
"HEY GUYSSSS!" Nash yelled opening the door. I pushed Matt out of the bed. "OW!" He yelled grabbing his back. "I AM SO SORRY BABE." I said helping him up. "BABE?!" Cameron yelled. "Oh yeah we're dating." Matt said. "A GOOD GIRL?" Nash asked. "Yeaaah" Matt replied. "Dude that'll ruin your whole rep." Cameron said. I saw Matt look down. "Matt. Are you saying you care about your rep more then your girlfriend?!" I asked. "What no.." He lied. "Wow. I took the courage to care for you. Now you don't care about me you know what? It's useless if we're 'dating' and it's gonna ruin your whole rep." I rolled my eyes. "No I-" Matt started. "Guys-" CAMERON started. "Matt IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND THATS-" I got cut off by a stinging pain on my cheek. He slapped me. I started tearing up. "Get out." I yell. "No babe I'm-" Matt began. "GET OUT!" I yelled. "But-" Matt kept saying. "I SAID GET THE FRICK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed. "WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO?!" He yelled. "TO NASHS I DONT CARE!" I screamed back. He slapped me once more. He slammed my door and I burst into tears. I heard the front door slam. I held my cheek in pain. "I never should have said yes." I whispered to myself. I got my phone to call the girls. I got in a group chat and told them to come over. They rushed in and held me tight. "What happened?!" Christine asked. "Matt slapped me and he cares for his rep more then me. We started dating for like 10 minutes then he just goes and slaps me then tells me crap." I cry. "Wow.. He's a jerk!" Lisa frowned. "He left his stuff." Aurora said. "Do you want us to bring it over to him? Cam said that Matt came over to his place." Christine said rubbing my back. "No. I'll come with you guys." I wiped a tear. "Are you sure?" Lisa asked. I nodded and we grabbed his stuff. Christine doorbelled and we saw Matt. "What do you want?!" He said harshly. "Here's your crap. Hope you have a bad life. You don't even deserve love at all!" I yelled throwing him his stuff. He stood in shock as I stormed back to my house since his house is not that far. We came back and they basically supported me. "Want some food?" Lisa asked. I nodded in reply and she gave me a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream. We sat down watchin a ton of movies. Sleep soon took over us.
** The next day **
I woke up to the sun in my face. I groaned and got up. I saw the girls sleeping peacefully, expect Christine who was obviously texting Cameron. I giggled and made them pancakes.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
SO I UPDATED.
yeah that's basically it BYE