Chapter 7

** Meredith's POV **
** 2 weeks later after the breakup. **
We all got to school and saw the girls with their boyfriends. (Cameron,Nash & Hayes) I decided to leave them alone and I sat on a bench alone reading a book. Once the bell rang I collected my stuff and got to my first class which had the girls and their boyfriends and Matt in it too. "So class we will be doing a project, You may pick your partners." The teacher smiled. I saw everyone have partners and I saw a guy named Shawn I believe come up to me. "Hey, I'm Shawn. I just wanted to know if you wanted to be partners? I don't have one but it's fine if you don't want to be." He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his neck.
"Sure." I smiled. We began to work on our projects and we listened to some music. The bell rang and we got to our different classes. Only Matt is in this class. I could feel his stares through out the day but I ignore them.

Once school ended I got to my locker and saw the girls with their boyfriends coming to me. "Why didn't you talk to us today? Or even come up to us?" Chrissy asked. "I would be like the 7th wheel." I shrugged. "Oh." Lisa frowned. "Anyway you guys go hang out. I'm going home." I fake smiled. I walked home alone but heard footsteps behind me. I stopped my tracks and saw Matt. I sighed and got back to walking. "I'm sorry!" He frowned catching up to me. I ignored him and continued walking. "Why didn't you talk to your friends?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Because I would feel left out!" I huffed going to my front door. I opened my door and pushed my backpack off. My phone rang and it was Chrissy. "Hey are we still gonna have girls night tomorrow?" I asked. "No sorry, we have a date with the guys." Chrissy replied. "It's fine. You can care more about your boyfriends then your best friend. Bye!" I rudely said hanging up. I ran to my room and sighed. "WHY CAN'T LIFE BE SO SIMPLE!" I yelled. "Now I lost my BESTFRIENDS! I'm a total loner now!" I frowned talking to myself. I saw Matt making out with a girl in his room. I rolled my eyes. "CLOSE YOUR WINDOW IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE OUT WITH STRANGERS!" I yelled closing my curtain. I heard the door open and it was the girls with of course their boyfriends. "Wanna have the date here?! I'll serve and be the total loner I am!" I harshly said. They stayed silent. "Why did you come here anyway?" I added. "We wanted to say sorry." Chrissy frowned. "Can you please leave. If your gonna be with your boyfriends all the time. I mean by the day Matt and I broke up the guys asked you out and you haven't even contacted me!" I rolled my eyes. "We never meant to.." Lisa frowned. "Just go. Have fun. I don't honestly care." I said pushing them out of the door. I heard the front door close. I sighed and got on my phone.

Matt -
Hey open your window.

I sighed and opened my window. I saw him having sex with the girl he was making out with. "MATT! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS?!" I yelled. He looked shocked and put on his clothes. I rolled my eyes and closed my window.

Great my life's getting better by the minute.

** note to sarcasm **