"Do you want me to stop?" Draco asked.

"Do you want me to stop, Potter?"

"Don't. Please don't stop," he heard himself answer.

"Don't. Please don't stop," he said distantly, echoing the words in his head and leaning to kiss Draco's soft lips.

The Slytherin frowned briefly, hit by a sudden sense of déjà-vu, before smirking satisfied.

"Very well," he stated, his fingers unbuttoning Harry's shirt.

Draco pushed it past his lover’s shoulders and leaned to kiss and tease the sensitive skin of his neck.  Harry jerked his head back, offering his throat to Draco's hungry mouth.  Harry moaned as feathery kisses and light bites attacked him and he closed his arms around Draco's slender waist.

"You scare me," he whispered, unconsciously.

Draco froze, finally understanding.

"You scare me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Malfoy... What are you doing to me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't. Please, don't stop."

Draco remembered how he answered that prayer, making love to Harry for the first time, back in that lost seventh year.  He... he's remembering, Draco panicked, before Harry held him tighter.  The Gryffindor began to kiss Draco back, teasing him while removing his shirt.

"Harry," Draco whispered, drawing small circles on Harry’s back, feeling his lover's hands all over him, warming him as fire.

"Make love to me, tonight," Harry said, his voice distant, as coming back from that buried past.

"Harry," Draco sighed.

Harry slid his hand down his lover’s stomach and closed his mouth around Draco’s nipple. "Please," Harry suddenly breathed against Draco’s chest.  "Please, I want to feel you. Please," Harry said before letting his tongue trail again on Draco's pale skin.

Draco moaned, losing himself in that place where it was impossible to distinguish between present and past, between reality and desire.  He pushed his slender fingers through Harry's hair, and titled Harry’s head until their gazes locked. Those green pools burned in hunger and lust.

Draco smirked, catching Harry's bottom lip between his teeth, sucking it softly, before letting it go and pushing his tongue into the Gryffindor's warm mouth. Violating that sanctuary again, as he had done when they were in school. His assault was rewarded by a soft moan. Draco moves his hand until it reached Harry's hard cock through the fabric of his trousers.

"Are you sure?"

He asked, remembering the exact words he had used that time, barely caring that it was a dangerous game they were playing. Their last game.

"Are you sure Potter?"

The young Gryffindor nodded, and his green eyes were so big behind those glasses. The Slytherin took them away, facing a lustful unfocused gaze. A gaze full of determination. Draco smirked.