Kiss [Suru X Vinnie]

★★★

★★★

Vinnie's POV

I rolled her eyes are Tanya, not letting her words affect me.

Tanya, the mean girl of the school, had been invited to my friend's slumber party, because they were second cousins, sadly.

Tanya had been nothing but mean to me all her entire life. For the first four years, Tanya had bullied me, but after that, I didn't let her bother me.

One of the biggest things about Tanya was her gigantic crush on Suru, who also happened to be my crush, unfortunately. Nobody except my best friend knew about this, who had sworn not to tell anyone.

"Anyways, as I was saying. This party is getting quite boring. Why don't we sneak out of this slumber party, and then maybe go to the basketball court, to meet the boys," Tanya exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. Of course, she had to meet the boys.

"No, I don't think anyone wants to go," I said flatly.

"Shut up. I didn't ask you," She spat. I rolled my eyes again, waiting for someone else to answer. If she wasn't going to listen to me, who would she listen to?

When nobody else replied, it was final. We were sneaking out.

We successful reached the basketball court, where we saw some dark figures

We successful reached the basketball court, where we saw some dark figures. Probably the boys.

"Hello boys," Tanya said, fluttering her eyelashes 'adorably'.

She started talking to other guys but my eyes were searching for only one person. Suru. He was leaning against a tree alone.
I walked over to him.

"Hey Suru," I said, my hands in my jeans pockets.

"Hey Vinnie, what's up?"

"I was attending a party and Tanya dragged all of us here," I said, sighing.

"I don't like her one bit. She's annoying and acts weird. Always keeps playing with her hair strands and fluttering her eyelashes," Suru said I chuckled. He just said that he didn't like her, and there she was having a crush on him.

"True, she's mean."

"Hey, we're doing something, you guys wanna come?" A random guy came and said. Suru nodded.

He held my hand softly as he took me with him. I felt my heart race and I hoped that my palms weren't sweaty, that would be so embarrassing. Butterflies were doing summersaults in my stomach. Ugh.

"We're here," Suru announced to the other people there.

"Good. So, here are the cans of spray paint, and spray it all over the walls. Do a good job," a random guy said.

I don't like breaking rules! What if we get in trouble for this?

"Hey, listen. I don't wanna do this," I whispered to Suru.

"Me neither, you wanna go back to the court or something?" He suggested and I nodded. We quickly left from there without gaining any attention.

We came back and started talking. Just about a few minutes later, I saw a dark figure coming through. I recognized it as Tanya's.

"Hey, I think I see Tanya. Looks like she followed us back," I said to Suru in a low voice so that there wasn't any chance Tanya could hear us.

"Kiss me," he said suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Would you mind kissing me? You know, just to chase her away," Suru said and I noticed the nervousness in his voice. No I don't mind at all actually, I thought to myself.

"Okay," I said, nervously.

I leaned in and my lips touches his. Wow, I was actually kissing my crush. Lucky me!

It was a small and soft kiss. We pulled out almost instantly.

"How could you! How could you kiss that piece of absolute trash!" I heard a loud shriek and I turned around to see Tanya there. Obviously, she wasn't happy.

"Why would you say that? We're dating, right Vinnie?" Suru said and I looked at him. He gave me the Play–Along look.

"Uh, yeah, yeah we are."

Tanya stomped her foot loudly on the ground before walking off angrily. Oh my, how am I supposed to face her after this? I wondered if she would kill me. But how would she do it? Strangling? Stabbing? I don't even think she knows how to use a knife though. Or maybe she'll push me off a cliff?

And there I am, over thinking again.

"See, that chased her off," Suru said, breaking me off from my chain of thoughts. He was rubbing the back of his neck as he said that. Aw, he was so cute!

"Yeah . . ."

The rest of the people who were spray painting soon returned and I went over to my best friend. I was talking to her when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, uh, Tanya is looking at me again. Can we maybe kiss again?" Suru asked and I nodded. Thanks to Tanya, this was the second time I was kissing my crush today. Maybe I don't hate her as much as I thought I did.

I leaned in again. This time was easier, I wasn't as nervous. It was a little, just a little longer than the previous kiss and I noticed he tasted like strawberries.

After we pulled apart, I looked behind him to see if Tanya was looking. But I didn't see her, instead I saw her talking to some of the boys.

I looked at Suru, confused. He seemed to be blushing, as his cheeks were a light shade of pink.

"She wasn't looking . . ."

★★★

A/N – Updating this book after ages!

This was like a teenager one–shot, because young Varun and Shraddha are such cuties!

ABCD is my favorite movie of Varshra for sure. It's the innocence and cuteness that Suru and Vinnie have. They're such pure souls. If not for that movie, I don't think I would have shipped Varshra.

Let me know if you like this one–shot! 🤗

I will end this one–shot book soon as I am not able to update it much and I have lots of other books to update 😭

Question : What's your favorite Varshra movie ― ABCD2 or SD3?

I already gave my answer above, gimme yours too 🌸❤️

Till then,
Signing off with style,
Mrs Kartik Aaryan,
Aisha Kapoor! ❤️