Chapter 10

Aizawa walks over and places his hand on Izukus shoulder
"Mydoria, let's go to my office for a bit ok?"

Izuku dosnt respond, he just stands up and follows Aizawa, his head toward the floor and his feet shuffling across to tile.

Once they got there Izuku sat on a couch by Aizawa's desk

Aizawa sits on he's desk and sighs softly
"Mydoria, can I ask you a few questions? You don't have to speak, just nod your head yes or no"

Izuku simply nods yes.

Aizawa smiles and nods back
"Are you feeling depressed? Anxious? Maybe?"

Izuku nods yes.

"Ok... have you harmed yourself in any way in the past year or so?"

Izuku shakes his head no.

Aizawa smiles
"That's good... I'm glad. Have you thought of harming yourself in any way?"

Izuku shakes his head no.

Aizawa nods
"Great!"

Bakugo and todoroki open the door and storm over to Izuku

"You liar!! TELL HIM THE TRUTH!!"
Bakugo shouts.

Izuku immediately starts shaking and pulling down his sleeves.
"He dosnt need to know.."
his voice is soft and steady at first.

"FUCKING LIAR!!! YOU CANT GET HELP IF YOU HIDE IT!!!!"
Bakugo lets out an angry growl.

Izuku suddenly snaps
"WELL IM SO SORRY THAT I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO WORRY!!! IM FUCKING SORRY I DONT WANNA FEEL LIKE A BURDEN TO ANYONE!!!! I WAS ALREDY A BURDEN TO MY FAMILY!!! I WAS QUIRKLESS AND MY FATHER LEFT BECAUSE OF ME!!!! DO YIU KNWO HOW MANY NIGHTS I HEARD MY MOTHER CRYING AND BEGGING FOR HIM TO COME BACK BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T HANDLE ME!!!!"
Izuku huffs and runs out of the room.

The whole class heard, as they watched Izuku run out they followed with worry. Izuku ran miles away from the school, to a small shop. He ran inside and hid.

Everyone looked around trying to find him, but he snuck out the back  door. He walked to this old van and grabbed and 50 dollars out of his back and handed it through the window. He came here offten, usually on weekends. They guys in the van gave him a few different baggies and he shoved them into his backpack.

12:00 pm

Izuku made it back to his apartment, his and his moms apartment. It was quiet like when he usually got home when she was still at work, but she won't come back this time.  He throws his shoes off before walking to the living room and grabbing the small baggies out of his bag. They were all sorts of pills in different colors.
He threw them on the coffee table before going to the bathroom and getting the small blue box of razors out from under the sink.  He brings it into the living room and dumps it out next to the pills. He stares at them for a minute before rolling his sleeves up and grabbing a blade. He starts to cut.
1...2...3...8...10...16...20...25...30...
He laughs slightly before dropping the blade and grabbing the random pills and shoving them down his throat. He takes a sip of water every now and then but doesn't stop till all the pills are gone.

Hehe cliffhanger ❤️ sorry love y'all!