-[S.1]-[C.5]-> [Mad Dog of the Lake]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

My man Jack can't get one W, bro...

It's a shame considering that he's easily on my Top 3 Baki characters since he's so cool, you know? Not to mention that he's the pinnacle of techniques who are at the same time incredibly simple, but also extremely devastating

It's a shame considering that he's easily on my Top 3 Baki characters since he's so cool, you know? Not to mention that he's the pinnacle of techniques who are at the same time incredibly simple, but also extremely devastating. I can somewhat see why JoJi was so obsessed with Koga making Biting his Special Technique. Oh well. People who don't read Baki or Kengan must be extremely confused reading this lol.

Anyway, welcome to yet another chapter, folks! I hope that y'all enjoy it, since I got a lot of things prepared and all. I hope that y'all stay tuned to the end, since there's a certain point of this chapter that will focus more on its drama side. Not to mention that, much like it'll happen a lot, a pretty lengthy fighting scene, too! I'm a sucker for those. But what can I say when I read so many fighting manga? That's just how it is.

In any case, let's roll!

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

The nights.

Feared and hated by some, loved and adored by others. There is one thing, however, that all may agree on, and that is that the nights are always the calmest hours. People didn't walk the streets, or vehicles adorned the road. Sure, some people went out during the night to cause trouble. Be it to do harm and steal from people, or the ones going to shows or clubs to enjoy themselves after a tiring, long, and boring day.

But the same can't be said for this specific part of town that, albeit quiet now, would soon become VERY chaotic. Inside the old warehouse that was decorated with cracks, spray tags, trash, and cobwebs, stood four figures. These figures, however, were not troublemakers trying to break stuff, Anarchists spray-painting their symbols and hate for the government, or even goths spreading their dark, but gentle poetry.

It was something much, much deeper than anything that is human. One of them was a gigantic monster with the lower-half body of a titanic spider. Its eight legs perched against the small and thin metal platforms that were spreaded all across the warehouse. Its upper-half body was but a beautiful, young woman who had bright-green hair and red-colored eyes. She also sported gigantic, sharp teeth.

The other two figures were two young highschool girls. Though they were both beautiful in their own ways, their features were far from each other. One of them had crimson-colored hair that fell all the way down her body. It was bright, so-much-so that anyone could see it in the dark. The other was a beauty with raven-colored hair and purple eyes, but even so, the two of them looked curious and cautious at him.