"Send me the address," I said, finishing his unfinished question. "I know how to deal with him when he's like this."

Theo thanked me a hundred and one times before hanging up and sending me the address. I shook my head to myself and sighed, backing out of the parking lot.

I guess this is how I'm spending my Friday night.

***

I walked into the bar, clutching my purse. I looked around at its decor with a tiny smile just before a man jogged towards me. I had to tilt my head back to meet his eyes alone but he wasn't half bad-looking: muscular and very tattooed build, dark green eyes, and black hair that looked like it had had his hands ran through it a million times. What really popped out was the large scratch going across his nose, blood oozing out of it.

How the hell can there be so many attractive people in one city?

"You're Amelia," he breathed out, his cheeks flushed.

"Uh, yeah," I slowly dragged out, getting on my toes and looking over his shoulder. "What did the idiot do this time?"

"Well, after I stopped talking to you, I tried to get Lucian off and that resulted in one of rando's friends getting all caveman on me. He punched me in the nose and I knocked him out cold, but Lucian's in the washroom after the bartender threw him in there to chill out."

I groaned, following him throughout the bar until we reached the back. I knocked on the bathroom door and heard a quiet groan in response, followed by Lucian's slurred words

"Theo, I told you to fuck off."

"That's not my name," I responded, opening the door to find him on the toilet with toilet paper wrapped up in his nostril.

"Anything you need from out here?" Theo asked me quietly.

I shook my head. "Give me five minutes. When you see us coming out I'll need your help getting him to my car."

Theo nodded and thanked me one last time before walking back to the bar. I sighed, walking inside and closing the door. "Lucian, you're a fucking idiot, you know that?"

A lazy grin made its way on his face when he saw me and he immediately opened his arms like a child. "There's that beautiful face I've missed. C'mere."

"No," I said, watching his lips purse together. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I'm piss drunk in a disgusting bathroom, Mia—I wasn't thinking at all." His eyes glowed when he heard me chuckle. He patted his lap again, his lips curling up into a wicked grin. "Come here."

Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it.

My legs betrayed me as I answered him like I was under a spell, moving my legs on either side of Lucian so I was straddling him. He looked down at my attire, chuckling quietly.

"Mi piacciono i tuoi pantaloni, dolcezza," he mumbled, running his hands along the soft fabric.

I almost forgot he almost always speaks Italian when he's drunk. This is going to be fucking annoying.