Episode13: Approval

Meanwhile at YGE ground floor...

Jennie's POV

I got off my car and walked inside the company building when suddenly I got so much shocked as so many journalists rushed to me. I got panicked and scared since I didn't really know what just happened and that flahlights of their cameras with so many questions....

A big man, he rushed to me when just he saw me a second I stepped in the ground floor.

"Jennie, can you please enlighten us about the news this morning?!" He said rushly while waiting impatiently for my answer.

"Mss Kim, are you really dating your auntie? Please just say something, Mss! Everyone wants to know the thruth so please!" A blond girl with her red name card rushly asked. I know she's from SBS chanel.

"What's about the previous romour of you and Kim Joowon dating? Noona, please englighten these?" Anothe blond girl looked to me with a rushly asked. They better go on a rap audition.

"If the romour of you and your auntie, Lalisa is real will your family agrees and accepts this relationship, noona?" A black man asked rushly. I felt head- ach.

"But isn't CEO M only an adopted child? That mean you both is really possible, right? How long have you been secretly in dating, Mss?" I felt hard to breath. They're really devil on earth. The two company guards with my bodyguard trying to protect me, but still that didn't really help. They just came to me like I'm only human on earth, and they're zombies or simply said I'm a big royal diamond on 90% sell discount.

"I bet this last news is 100% real!" A tall with eyes glasses man said confidently while walking to me.

"Let just tell us the truth that you, the well known actress of this South Korea which everyone loves and judges as their queen is dating her own auntie secretly. Will you dare telling us the truth, Mss Jennie Kim?" He added evilly with a smirk and my heart was beating more louder in fear.

Everyone got surprised with what the man said and they were looking to me waiting for my answer. Never in my life feeling so much insecure and losing all confidence like that. Please someone takes me out of here! I just prayed.

"Is that real, Mss Kim? Please just said something!!" Some of them asked being so noisy.

I was really nervous and fear at the same time of being asked with so many
hella questions which I did not prepare. The crowded of paparazi just made me trumpling of nervousness.

I didn't really know what today news's about. That last question which being said by the man with his evil behaviour was scaring me...'someone please helps me out of this!'

'Lisa, honey please helps me!' I prayed.

Lisa's POV

As I saw the news on the TV, I quickly rushed out side and drove fast here at my baby's workplace. I saw my girl was surrounded by a crowded of journalists so I rushed in and held her hand tight.

I felt she's shaking and getting nervous at the same time. I also heard the last question which asked by the man who took our photo at the parking lot last time too. This man really dared to test my words.

I calmed myself and looked to them in a serious way.

"Please give us space and be respect to one privacy!" I coldy said and started to walk with my girlfriend.

They hesitated to move, but still they did. We walked and I stopped when...

"That mean you're confirming us that you're really dating your own niece now? Does your family know this?" The same bastard asked smirking me evily. I didn't really shake even single hair.