Episode12: Her Mood!

Fast Forward, next day morning...

Jennie's POV

I was sitting alone at the pool backyard thinking of many things happened yesterday. I'm so scare and afraid of all that will be happened in the future. A lot of what if I had thought of. My train of thought was cut by my eomma voice.

"Sweetie, how do you feel this right now? Feeling well?" Mom asked and sat down aside on a free chair.

"Ohh, good morning eomma! Yes, I'm better now." I smiled her lil.

"Eomma is happy to hear that. Did you eat your breakfast, baby?" She asked and sipped coffee in her hand.

"Ne, I did. What's about eomma?" I asked back smiling and looking to her.

"Yes, eomma just finished it before I'm here sweetie. Why did you get up so early today? And don't you work? Good to have some rest, baby!" She said.

"Yes, I free my schedule this morning, eomma. I don't feel to work." I pouted her.

"Aigoo, don't act cute kid! Stop pouting! You just like this whenever you wanted to skip class when you was young tho." She chuckled.

"Nah, my baby has worked really hard already recently. Just take some rest and eat more healthy, ok?" She patted my head and gave me a warming smile.

"Ne, eomma. You too, please take care! Btw, eomma don't you work today?" I asked and looked to her confusely.

"No, eomma has to meet an old friend today. She's just back from Singapore yesterday. Hmmm, sweetie? Eomma wants to talk you an important thing." She seriously said and looked to me. I felt little nervous.

"Oh, yes omma. What's that?" I looked to her confusely.

"Hmm, baby can you be honest with me?" She asked, and I gulped before giving her a nood.

"Do you like or inlove with someone now aday?" She asked and looked to me seriously.

My heart started to speed up its level.

"W~why you suddenly asked, eomma?" I asked back stuttering.

"No, just answer my question first, my sweetie." She said.

I gulped nervously when she suddenly became so serious.

"N~no, eomma." I told.

"Ok, good. Hmm, baby what if eomma and your appa want to introduce someone for you, and that one is your relative?" She said and looked to me.

"W~what do you mean by that? I~ don't need that, omma." I nervously said. 

'What's on earth is happening here? I want to scream the world that I'm taken and already inlove with Lalisa, your sister, eomma! I love her.' In my thought.

"I have found someone who can take a good care of you for the rest of your life, sweetie. We trust and confident to give you to that one, sweetie. If you don't think that our idea is an ancience one, just please!" Eomma said.

"Eomaaa, I'm not thinking about these yet. Please, let me think about that love life myself! I know you both worry me, but please my ask!" I said sadly.

"Ah, why need to be that stress, baby? I'm just asking not mean to force you, sweetie. Nah, just follow your heart." She said and held my hand patting it gently.

I was impressed with her kind and understanding mind. I quickly hugged her.

"Thank eomma for always respects my decision." I said.