Episode1: Coward

Characters Introducing:

☆Lisa Manoban, the CEO of M Group, is the youngest daughter of the Manoban,
the most well known business tycoon family. She's 25 years old handsome, cold, dynamic, calm, but caring and warm. She's a hard working girl and
always respect her father the most. Going through hardship, loneliness,
homeless, hopeless, and ignoring make
her grow up as as strong girl in the Manoban since she was adopted at the
age of 10.

☆Jennie Kim, a famous actress and the only princess of the Kim. She's the youngest grandchildren of the Manoban, but since her mom got married her dad they use the Kim sure name. Jennie and Lalisa is the niece and aunty. She's not only the beautiful
and attractive girl, but a professional and talent actress. She's just back from USA two months for her new up coming drama.

One night at the 5 stars restuarant, parking lots...

Lisa's POV

I was coming down toward the parking place because I can't bare with the situation anymore. I don't know how long will I need to pretend that's ok. I feel guilty and awkward so I left the dinner first. it's just hard to see her, especially everything we stay face to face. I don't know what I choose to do now is right or wrong, but this may the best choice, I think. it's completely wrong if I choose to do what my heart wants. I can't betray this family, esp to my dad. I need to forget and erase this stupid feeling, and all I wish is all of these will be fade away soon. I approached my car and was about to open the door when suddenly a thin voice coming out from behind to stop me.

"Where are you going? you didn't even touch any single food yet! did anything urgent happen, auntie?" I know who's that.

"Yes, just go back and accompany grandpa. This is the first time you and him have a properly meet since you backed from abroad, so don't dissapointed him." I said without turning my back then grab my car's door and about to open when...she grabbed my hand to stop me from leaving.

"What's about you don't you realize you've dissapointed someone? This is our first time to meet properly too since I left 5 months ago. don't you miss me? Why I feel you always avoiding me everytime we meet? Just

tell me why?" She asked and looking to me with a sad expression. I then bit my inner cheek and calm myself.

"Yes, Jennie. I miss you. I miss my niece." I faked a small smile.

"I'm proud of you and congratulation for your superstar award this year." I faked a painfully smile again then looked away avoiding her eyes contact.

"Just go back, ok?" I said flatly.

"No, that's not ok. You go with me. I know there's nothing urgent. You just avoiding me. What have I done wrong? Tell me so that I could change and make up for that. Why you need to behave like this? Am I disguisting so that you can't bare to see? Can't you care me little? Or just pretend it! I know you understand what I mean, Lisa." She said out loud while her tears breaking down.

"Don't call me that, Jennie. I'm your aunty." I gripped my fist tight to hold my back my emotional then look to her calmly.

"Jennie, don't act childish. You already grow up adult now and you're an artist who has million eyes looking you and stalking your actions. Please behave! and I'm your aunty, please remember that. I'll protect you at all my cost so take care yourself and please grandp~"