Episode10: Ruby Kim

Jennie's POV

"Everyone, you can rest now! Thank for the good coorperation and hard work!" Director Song said and smiled us then he looked to me and Joowon oppa.

"Thank Jen and Joo for today hard work. I'm really empressed by your talented. I'm really please to work with professional artists like you both." He added and smiled us.

"Yes, director Song. We're please to work with you too. We're also really appriciated your work th~" He didn't finished, but a loud noise of the group of people cut him off, so we looked to that direction.

"Huh? What's that?" He confusely asked.

I shook my head and looked straight to that crowded place confusely.

"Any basketball idols here?" He added.

Meanwhile at basketball field...

Third Person's POV

"Yoohooo, you're the best!! What's the best throw!!" Shouted a man.

"God, I never know basketball player here is that damn hot and charming! Look, she's really handsome! Godd, her moves so damn attractive! Look like I need to come here every evening for my eyes exercises." A girl smirked as she told her friend, eyes looking to that hot basketball player.

"Wah, I wanna touch that abs!! But why she still wear that mask? I fucking want to see her face now! I bet she must be so handsome! She's so good with basketball!" Another girl beside said.

"Hey, hottie you're so danm sexy babe!" She then shouted all her lung out to get that player's attention.

"Holy crab, I think I fall for her danm hot body!" A blond girl screamed as she got empressed.

"Hey, handsome I'm here!! Notice me please! Hello!" Someone crazily shouted.

"That's my teacher! My teacher is the best!!" The boy proudly told his parents at the other side basketbal field.

Lisa's mask suddenly flied away as the wind blowed revealing her perfect face creature...

"God, that the Manoban! Lalisa!! aww!! Be my girlfried, Mss CEO!!" Shouted a girl.

"I~is that really the CEO M?? Woh!!!!!!" A man said in eyes widen while looking to her.

"The heck!!!! What's just happening here???" Another man blurted in disbelief.

[I'm sorry, you guys may getting bored by reading these kind of plots. But I just need to. Please bare!]

Small kid:(proud of my teacher, see my parents approach me, grab my dad's hand) appa, that's my teacher!(point to her) my basketball teacher, appa. she's so cool!(happily said, look her)

Kid's dad:(look where my son point to, eyes widen) M~Mss Lisa? omg, I can't believe she's here!(look my wife) honey, that's my boss!(telling my wife while I'm still in so much surprised)

Kid's mom: oh, is that really her? she really has a simple life! she must be a really good CEO as everyone said.(empress her)

Meanwhile....

Jennie's POV

I was confuse with what's happening at the basketball field. it's so noisy. I'm annoyed by the crowded. I was about to get into the van with my manager when I suddenly heard people sreamed my baby's name. I then walked to check what I've heard was real or it's just a confusion. I was shocked to see Lisa's playing basketball with the dress revealing her hot abs. I was so annoyed when there're so many bitches were looking and shouting crazily over her.