Then the room began to shake and the lady bug and badger went disappeared. Cedric and Amelia had completely lost focus. The chandelier shook. Everyone looked at the mirror that was at the front of the room. It completely shattered to the floor which caused Cedric to push Amelia behind him and point his wand in its direction.

Nigel peered through a small crack in the hole and everyone heard a faint "I'll make short work of this" in Dolores Umbridge voice. All of a sudden the wall completely exploded causing the kids in the room to run to the other side of the room. Everyone felt a pit in their stomach and Draco Malfoy pulled out Cho Chang from the side. She looked scared and guilty. The whole room looked at one another frightened of what might happen to then now that they were caught red handed.

———————————————————————————

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione screamed as Umbridge was about to do the Cruciatus curse on Harry. Amelia and Cedric were held tightly by two of the super squad members. Everyone looked at Hermione confused.

Hermione and Harry then eventually disappeared from the office. Goyle who was holding Amelia gave a snarl and pulled Amelia's hair causing her to fling her head back in pain. "Don't hurt her!" Cedric said but the older bigger boys grip only tightened on him. Amelia caught Ron's eye who gave her a sorta wink and Amelia looked at him confused.

Then a handful of candies dropped out of Ron's pockets. The people in the room immediately reached for the candies and then ate them laughing. Less than thirty seconds later the whole group was throwing up. Dumbledore's army took the chance and ran out of the office.

They ran all the way to the large bridge where they ran into Harry and Hermione. "How did you get away?" Hermione asks and Neville answers "puking pastils, Ron's idea, genius it was"

"How do we get to the ministry?" Harry asks and Luna speaks up. "We fly of course" she says and then it hits Amelia. Thestrals are sweet and kind and can fly us to the ministry to save Sirius Black. Amelia had completely understood Harry when he had mentioned Padfoot to Snape.

Luna then helped everyone board onto their thestrals. Amelia felt amazing being able to fly through the air and feeling the wind hit her face.

The eight kids then went into the ministry and ran towards the room that Harry had seen many times in his dreams where Sirius Black was supposedly being tortured by lord Voldemort. Amelia felt her nerves rise thinking about being in the same room as the darkest wizard of all time.

She was also nervous that Bellatrix Lestrange would be there to aid Voldemort. Amelia's mother had always told her that Bellatrix said she would be after them when the dark lord saves her from Azkaban.

The eight of them walked into the dark large room. There were shelves upon shelves of prophesies. Each one had a faint glow to it. Harry counted off the number of each row and then stopped once he got to the row that Sirius was supposedly being tortured at. There however was absolutely nothing there.

Amelia looked at one of the prophesies and sees that Harry's name is on it. "Harry your name is on this" She says and Harry turns around and walks up to the globe and looks at it for a moment. It seems as though he's trying to identify it. He then picks it up.

"Harry!" Hermione yells and Amelia looks straight seeing a hooded figure. Cedric quickly grabs the girls hand in case they have to run. "It's okay" he says reassuringly. "Where's Sirius?" Harry demands.

"You know you really should be able to tell the difference between dreams and reality" Lucius Malfoy says taking off his hood. "You saw what the dark lord wanted you to see, now hand me the prophecy." Lucius says and Harry quickly interjects. "If you do anything to us I'll break it." Harry says and a look of fear crosses Lucius Malfoys face.