the first mistake

Y/n: Charlie what...
Charlie smashes his lips on yours..you didn't hesitate to kiss back, your hands went to his hair, he locked the door, and moved his hands all around your body...

Charlie's pov:
As I smashes my lips on y/n, my gosh was her lips soft as ANYTHING... I quickly locked the door, as I locked the door ahhhhhh her hands went to my hair, fucking hell...

I sure don't waste no time, on exploring her body, man she's got the perfect body any one could ask for... And her lips I just wanted to savour them...

I pinned her further into the door, untill...

*Knock, Knock*
Fuck Great...

Y/n: yh what do you need...

Sammy ( Charlie's brother, he's like 1 year older than Charlie, 1½years older than you): I was wondering if you had ... Why's your door locked???

Back to your pov:

Y/n: err yh sorry about that... Haha

I saw Charlie get all angry... So I had to clam him down, I went over to him and made him sit on the bed and be quite...

Sammy: y/n have you, or have you bit seen Charlie

I sat on his lap, just grinding it.

Y/n: the last place...

*SLAM*

Sammy opens up the door to find me grinding on his brothers dick...

Sammy's pov:

I knew my brother went upstairs, so I thought y/n might have something to do with it... So I asked her, when she didn't give a reply, I walked back and got my pick lock set, and picked the lock...

Only to find y/n fucking grinding on Charlie... Holy crap did that turn me on... I just left and went to my room...
Once I got into my room I made sure to lock it, I had business to attend to...

I got on my bed and put my hand on my jeans just lightly rubbing it...
Then I went to just unzipping my jeans and just slightly pulling down my boxers...

I started to just go slowly... And think about my usual stuff I think abt... But this time I was thinking abt y/n how she could be sucking in my dick...

AGHHH fuck that made me more horny...I just kept on going on how perfect her boobs would look like...

AHHHH FINALLY I cummed, shit that was the best one I've ever had in my life...Imma do it soon, but with her next time...

*Authors note*

Hi guys I hope this is good, I'm sorry for any spelling mistake, and yh

Mary