Beneficial Love

January 2022

"Babe~" Sunghoon's voice cooed out making me just hum in return, too focused on helping Jay cook.

"What is it?" I questioned him, as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Can we talk?" he muttered making me shake my head, "why not?"

"Because I'm helping Jay cook," I pointed out to him, making him let out a small huff, "Jay be a sweetie and pass me the seasoning."

"Got it," Jay hummed and passed me the seasoning, which I quickly sprinkled over the food I was making.

"Thank you," I happily smiled at him.

"Why are you so friendly with Jay, but not me?" Sunghoon complained from behind me.

"What do you mean?" I let out a small laugh, "I'm always friendly to Jay. Dude is like my brother."

"Missy is my sis," Jay hummed in agreement making me grin widely.

"Same way that Jake is probs-cousin," I reminded.

"You seriously have to find out about that," Jay stated making me let out a small laugh and just shrug.

"We'll see," I excused, "maybe one day we'll find out."

"I won't mind having Jake in the family," Sunghoon simply shrugged making me just hum and try and shrug his arms off of my waist, "yah! Don't shrug me off."

"You're in the way," I complained at him.

"You never say I'm in the way when you cook," he complained at me.

"But you are right now," I pointed out to him making him sigh.

"Can I kidnap her for a moment?" Sunghoon questioned Jay, who just looked over at him in confusion and shrugged.

"She's your girlfriend, isn't she?" Jay questioned him.

"But she is helping you cook," Sunghoon pointed out.

"Because she is nice," Jay calmly stated making me grin at him, "take her if you want to, I just expect her to come back and help me."

"She will," Sunghoon assured before grabbing the spoon form my hand and placing it down on the table before just lifting me up and walking off.

"I can walk myself you know," I pointed out to him.

"Yeah, but you seem pissy and I want to make sure you don't just run off," he excused before pulling me into the room where our shoes and clothes were, closing the door after himself, "so what did I do?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned him in confusion.

"What have I done for you to be so cold to me lately?" he questioned making me just shrug, "so you're not denying it."

"I'm not denying it, because I know I have acted a bit cold towards you lately, but I'm not telling you why because I know it's just me having some stupid idea that is not true," I waved it off.

"But if it is not true, why would you be so cold towards me?" he questioned making me let out a small sigh at him.

"Because deep down I know it's not true, but in the moment those thoughts take over," I excused making him hum.

"And what are those thoughts?" he questioned and crossed his arms as a frown grew on his face.

"You don't... You don't love me. You only love me when it's beneficial," I admitted and glanced up at him.

He stood still for some time before letting out a small sigh and dropping his arms. He looked away for a moment before just reaching over and pulling me into a hug.

"What do you mean with, I only love you when it's beneficial?" he questioned and ran a hand through my hair.

"I just feel like... it's only when you need love and affection that we give hugs or kisses or cuddles and all those things..." I admitted making him just hum at me.

"Well..." he trailed off and pulled away just to cup my face in his hands, "when do you need all my love and affection?"

"Like... when I'm on my period... I really need hugs and cuddles when I'm on my period," I admitted making him just hum at me.

"And I'll try to remember that from now on, because right now... I'm extremely scared of Period Hana," he admitted making me let out a small smile.

"No... but I just... I feel like we only are affectionate towards one another when you need a kiss or you need a hug... the same way you need to hold me when we sleep," I explained and he just nodded.

"The reason I need to hold you when we sleep is because I don't want you to be cold... it's not for my own need and benefit," he pointed out making me just blink at him, "I give you kisses and hugs and cuddles when I need them, because when I need them it's because I need to make sure you feel loved by me. I'm sorry if it came off in the way that I only love you when it's beneficial for me. I've tried to show you my love when it would be beneficial for you."

"Why are we so bad at these things?" I complained at him with a small laugh.

"Because we love and care for the other so much that sometimes our love and affection can be misunderstood," Sunghoon let out a small laugh, "but I don't just love you when it's beneficial for me... I love you all day, every day... every single milisecond. You got it?"

"Yeah," I let out a small laugh at him, "I love you too."

"Good," he hummed with a stern nod, "so just come cling onto me whenever you need love and attention... you know... climb up and steal a kiss when I'm not low enough for you to reach my lips."

"That's it I'm going back to helping Jay," I stated making Sunghoon let out a small laugh and grab onto my hand to pull me back to him.

"Sorry," he excused and quickly pecked my lips, "I just find you absolutely adorable and dazzling to look at. I can't help but tease you once in a while."

"Expect it to be repaid mr. Park," I warned him.

"Whatever you say miss Yang," he snorted making me softly hit his chest.

"I mean it!" I exclaimed at him as he just continued to laugh.

"Go back and help Jay... I'll get some extra blankets and pillows so we can really cuddle tonight," he happily stated.

"Why does that sound so passive agressive... 'really cuddle'," I questioned him in amusement.

"Because I'll agressively cuddle you," he grinned widely, "I'll the living daylight out of you... cuddle you better than you've ever been cuddled."

"You are aware that you're the only one besides my brother, when we were small, that has cuddled me," I pointed out and he just grinned.

"And I'll do the best job to top up all of my cuddles," he proudly stated, "I always finish first."

"Mhm... whatever you say Icey... am I allowed to go now?" I questioned him and he just nodded immediately, "I'll go help Jay out... promise I'll get cuddles afterwards."

"Always!" he happily exclaimed before running out of the room.

I let out a small laugh as I watched him run back and forth in the doorway a few times, either with blankets or pillows in his arms. I have to be honest, this boy hates to admit how much of a sucker he is for cutesy kind of love and such, but he loves it more than anyone else in this group.

Catch Me (P.Sh) [Sequel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें