Chapter 3: The meeting + Hyunchan being simps

Sup dudes😏 So before i get into this chapter. . . Would ya'll read a stray kids pirate AU where Dance racha are the villains but turn into good guys? Cause i've been thinking about it a lot and was just curious as to what you all would think. Also the ships would be Jilix, Seungin, Changho and Hyunchan with a bit of a love triangle between Hyunchanho. If it sounds interesting i could make it happen😗👉👈
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 3: The meeting

(Author's POV)

Chan was in the middle of a day dream about ✨Hyunjin✨ when Minho came back from the ice cream shop. " Okay bitchlet, you'll be meeting Hyunjin tomorrow so get fucking ready dude. Well plan out your clothes cause I'm sure as hell not doing it for you." Minho informed the still dazed Chan, not noticing his lack of listening at the moment.

" Chan?" Minho asked, looking over his shoulder to the Blonde, worried about the lack of response. " Chan?!" Minho asked louder, sighing when he didn't get an answer. " BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN!" Minho yelled, making Chan flinch awake out of his day dream.

" What!?" Chan replied loudly with a groan, massaging his temples.

" Did you even hear a word i said?" Minho questioned, a bit ticked off.

" You said something? Sorry i was. . . Distracted." Chan apologized, now that worried Minho. Chan never apologized to him, under ANY circumstances, he would never say sorry unless it was super serious.

" Chris, are you okay? You barely apologize, what's different now?" Minho has a worried glint in his eye as he walked over to his best friend.

" I'm fine, just tired as hell. And I just had this whole tsunami of thoughts, I honestly feel a bit overwhelmed right now." Chan replied, Minho frowned and sat down on the couch next to Chan, pulling him into a hug.

" You need to take better care of yourself, Channie." Minho whispered quietly, stroking the wolf's head, gently scratching behind his ears. Chan into Minho's gentle touch, his stress slowly fading away, " Have you eaten since you woke up?" Minho asked, Chan slowly shook his head, frowning when Minho stood up and walked to the kitchen.

" Chan, stop neglecting your needs! You have to eat, wait have you drank anything?" Minho's head popped up from the kitchen, Chan shook his head again. Minho scowled and scoffed, " That's it, I'm putting timers on your phone for when you have to eat and drink cause you obviously can't do it yourself." Minho muttered as he heated up some of the ramen from last night and poured some water into a cup.

" Yes I can, just without a pattern." Chan replied, as he stretched, a small moan released from him as he did. (You all do know that moan isn't just a sexual word, correct? It also happens when you relieve tension in your muscles☺️ I know some of you read smut, but so do I.) Minho has a 'bitch.' Face as he walked out of the kitchen, ramen and water in hand.

" Obviously, I wouldn't have to make you food you were supposed to eat when you woke up at 5 pm." Minho rolled his eyes, placing both items on the table in front of Chan. " Eat." Minho demanded, pointing one finger at the bowl of ramen, Chan hummed and started to eat while taking sips here and there.

Minho grabbed Chan's phone and went to the clock app, setting up timers with the labels, 'Eat breakfeast' 'Drink water please.' 'It's 12 am, t r y to go to sleep please'. And after he was done he set the phone down and just watched his friend eat.