𝟸𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. . .

Începe de la început

"Now I will say that there was some voter fraud. People were able to repeatedly vote for one party. At one-hour intervals when I noticed we had spam votes I looked further into the voting forms. Luckily I was able to clear the issue and I got rid of the fake votes. These results are fair and final."

"I hope they're getting sent to jail too!" Quackity shouted out. Tommy laughed at this in shock.

"Do you want to know what party had spammed votes for them?" Wilbur asks, the audience all giving some form of yes in response.

Wilbur simply turns to his son, Fundy. People started chuckling while Fundy and Niki remained silent for a moment.

"I think we should continue with the votes." Fundy said awkwardly laughing.

Wilbur then turns back towards the podium and flips to a new paper.

"Coconut2020 has had 120,000 disqualified votes." Wilbur says, people's eyes widening at this. Tommy walks in front of the mic.

"And Wilbur I hate to say this but there seems to be one person part of Coconut2020 who is good at that kind of stuff!" Tommy laughs. He turns to face Fundy after this statement.

"I think you should count every single vote, including the spammed ones..." Fundy says slowly. People either laugh or shake their heads at this. He looks around nervously.

"We still have a quarter of a million votes left though!" Wilbur says turning back towards the mic.

Everyone moves back into their previous positions and Wilbur glances over his papers once again.

"With 9% of the vote, which is about 20,000 people or so. In fourth place... is Coconut2020!"

Niki and Fundy cheer together, joyfully celebrating. They smiled at each other seemingly just happy to have been able to participate and run together. Many people in the audience applauded for them.

"Thank you Eret for your support!" Niki says excitedly as she waved at Eret.

"20,000 PEOPLE YEAH!" Fundy yells out jumping up and down.

"The pity votes..." Quackity mumbled out into the mic. Tommy laughed at this while Niki and Fundy's celebration stopped.

Once things settled down, Wilbur spoke up again.

"With 16% of the vote, coming in third... is Schlatt2020."

People looked over at Schlatt, people in the audience respectfully clapping. Schlatt's expression didn't falter though. He kept his same unsettling smile and nodded at Wilbur who looked back at him.

Wilbur turned back, swallowing the lump in his throat and continued hesitantly.

"That leaves two parties left. The two major front-runners are the final options here." Wilbur says, looking over at Quackity.

George and Quackity nod at each other and hug for a brief moment. It was quite awkward to watch, and I ended up chuckling a bit.

Wilbur takes a deep breath and glances back at the papers in his hands. He looks back up at the audience.

"In second place... with 30% of the vote. Is..."

Tommy looks nervous now, crossing his fingers keeping his eyes shut. People wait in anticipation for him to finish.

"...Led by the party leader... Quackity!"

Quackity doesn't even look sad or surprised. He just smiles, George and Schlatt doing the same. Tommy start celebrating and shouting. The audience bursts into applause and begins to cheer.