"I'm just trying to teach (y/n) about the action of..." the woman trailed off once again, sighing and finding it naturally hard.

"The birds and the bees?" He cocked his head to the side and laughed. Ochako instantly looked up and questioned his actions. Her eyes stared at him in disbelief as she slowly put two and two together. "She already knows about that, we talked about that one night."

"I also have the internet at my fingertips," she smiled and avoided the book that was hurtling towards her head. "Though I think I just won a bet against Denki, actually two bets."

"What's the other bet?" Shinso questioned knowing the one she just won at this current moment.

She snickered and rushed off to her bedroom making the two who were left in the room look at each other. It dawned on Ochako what bet she won earlier.

"She knew what she was doing earlier, and she did it for a bet." Ochako smirked and laughed making Shinso feel embarrassed.

"Yeah, Denki gave me the line and he said I wouldn't be able to get Shinso flustered, but I did." (Y/n) peaches her head out of her room and smiled at the two. But they could tell she didn't know she got Hitoshi  beyond flustered.

"Kitten, you did more than fluster me," Shinso sighed and felt his cheeks heat up.

"What do you mean?" She asked, leaning on her door frame now.

"I think he means—" Shinso quickly cleared his throat as he tried to avoid the conversation to keep his manliness. "You turned him on, is what I'm saying."

"That's embarrassing," Hitoshi quickly whispered as he tried to contain his nervous look.

"I, oh my gosh," she whispered now frazzled herself. "I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry Hitoshi!" She sputtered.

"It's alright kitten, let's just never talk about this again." He told her hiding under his blanket and diving into her bed where he would sleep for the night.

"She did what!" (Y/n) could hear Katsuki claw at his door and Izuku fought to keep him maintained. "I'll kill her for playing bets with Denki, that pervert!"

"It's time for bed Shinso!" She squealed and rushed under her covers cowering in fear. "He's going to kill Denki first then me!"

"You bet your bottom ass!"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Kiri, you can do this." (Y/n) gave the man a pep talk as he sat on their apartment couch shaking like a dog. "Mina totally has a thing for you. I would know."

"She wouldn't," Shinso shook his head with a smile on his face. "She's only saying that because she now thinks she's an expert since yesterday's events."

"Reminds me," she stood up quickly and charged into Denki's open room. "Hey bitch, give me my money."

"Okay, okay!" He cried as she started to ruthlessly handle him. "Here take my whole wallet." He chucked the wallet making her charge after it and she began to  count the money he had in it.

"Two-fifty for winning both bets, Shinso what do we want to buy with this?" She whipped the wallet back at Denki who fell down and started to suck his thumb.

"Maybe denki's medical bills," he suggested.

"No way," she giggled, placing herself delicately on his lap and handing the man the money who laughed lightly and tucked it into his breast pocket of his coat.

"Should I buy Mina flowers?" Kirishima said as he started to jot things down on a notepad.

"What do you think, kitten?" Shinso asked the girl who was snuggled close to him on his lap.