Chapter 24

A day had passed and now Friday has arrived. The dreaded day (y/n) never wanted to show or she just wanted to automatically skip. All day her stomach had been doing flips and no one could even calm her nerves. She was on edge at every moment, it was as if something was about to jump out at her and attack her while she wasn't looking.  Her walk home with Ochako and Katsuki was almost silent. Neither talked unless she talked and that wasn't often. So, Katsuki forced her to speak up.

"Hey, don't be worried about tonight." he said starting off calm, much calmer than usual. Typically he would be angry already.

"That's easy to say, not easy to do." (y/n) told him as she let the nerves awaken even more. They were worker bees filling the queen bees nest with honey, and the nervousness was the sweet nectar of their hard collecting.

"You know most of us are just a call away, well pick up the phone when you ring us," he told her hoping she would get the gist that he wouldn't allow any harm to come to her.

"Thanks big brother," she told him, leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked down the sidewalk.

"I can help pick out a very respectable outfit, no skin would even dare to show so you don't attract any unwanted attention." Ochako told the two in any consolation showing that she was also willing to help her friend have the best attitude going into this request knowing that the end result would be horrible.

"That would be great," (y/n) smiled, being thankful for her friend. She didn't know where she would be without Ochako. "Well I better stop moping around and just be my fun loving self!"

"That's the (y/n) we know!" Ochako cheered.

"Sadly," Katsuki snickered only to receive a punch from the (h/c) haired woman.

"Don't think I won't beat you up in the middle of the streets." (y/n) raised her fist even higher, tempting him.

"You'll get us arrested idiot." he told her, pushing her along into the apartment building.

"Yeah I don't really want to get questioned for being a witness to the scene, ever." Ochako placed her hands in the air to preach her statement.

"Party poopers, I think Jail life would be decent." (y/n) began to laugh at her own joke. "Free food, who could pass that up."

"I could," Katsuki shot it down quickly. "One mistake can cause you a hellish life in jail."

"Like dropping the soap?" (y/n) questioned.

"Do you even know what that leads to?" Ochako asked (y/n) and received a deer in headlights look.

"I mean, spongebob made the quote a thing." she gave her friends a thumbs up as if she got it.

"No, Katsuki groaned. "No spongebob did not make that quote."

"And I think we won't tell you what it means." Ochako began her hike up the steps with the two siblings trailing behind.

"I'm an adult guys, don't hide anything from me."  (y/n) was in dire need of answers.

"Yeah, you're an innocent adult and I'll keep my baby sister at that." Katsuki shot her down once again. He jiggled the key into the doorknob and twisted it, unlocking the apartment and swinging the door open. The three of them walked into the apartment. It was empty like usual since Izuku was still on his shift and would be for another two hours. Not long after they settled into their respective places on the couch and ochako began (y/n)'s nails, Kirishima and denki burst into the apartment making a ruckus.

"Party time!" Denki shouted as he chest bumped Kirishima. "How is the queen feeling?"

"I'm sure excited!" Kirishima put words into her mouth. "Mina and Sero will love you!"