Enemies to Lovers (KSI) ~SMUT~

*3rd Person PoV*

The enemies to lovers trope was one that had been exhausted throughout TV shows, movies and books. It was the sort of trope that seemed like it couldn't be real. Who would ever hate someone, only to fall for them some time later?

The UK YouTube scene was dominated by the Sidemen, but one day there was competition on the trending page. Y/YT/N had taken over. Of course, it wasn't a real competition. At least, not at first. Not until JJ had made a throwaway comment about one of Y/N's videos, and that led to a rivalry of sorts, firstly between their fans but after a few interactions, between the YouTubers themselves too.

They would slyly dig at each other through tweets and videos, an off-handed comment here, a very obvious one there. And even when they weren't being mean to each other, people would always assume they were anyway.

There was an event happening in London, a YouTube event with meet and greets and panels, all the standard stuff. Being the biggest group channel in the UK, the Sidemen were of course invited. And, being one of the biggest up-and-coming YouTubers in the UK, Y/N was invited to. The Twittersphere was abuzz. Y/N and JJ would be in the same vicinity. Would the rift continue into real life? Was it all just publicity to begin with?

The day of the event, everyone was so excited. Y/N got there and looked around in disbelief. The event was huge. She had no idea so many people could fit in one place.

"Come on, Y/N, let's check out the guest area." Her best friend and self-appointed PA Adam said.

They made their way to the Guest Suite, handing their passes at the entrance. They were scanned, and the lady gave them back.

"Welcome, enjoy. There's complimentary drinks and snacks throughout, and a cloakroom area just over there where you can leave anything you don't want to carry around. Have a great time."

"Thank you." Y/N looked at her name badge. "Katharine."

"Kat's fine." The girl smiled.

"Thanks Kat." Adam said.

They went to the cloakroom to drop off a few things before going to the main lounge area. Y/N went to grab a Coke from one of the fridges.

"Can you grab me one?" A voice behind her asked.

"Of course." She handed them a can.

"Y/N, right?!"

"Yes, and you're Simon?"

"Guilty as charged. It's great to meet you."

"And you." They hugged.

"You look great." Simon complimented.

"Thanks. So do you." She smiled. "So, you guys are all here?"

"We are. Do you want to meet the others?"

"Some more than others." Y/N said.

Simon laughed. "Let's go."

On the way, Y/N grabbed Adam and introduced Simon. The other Sidemen were all sat around a pool table while Harry and JJ played.

"This should be good." Josh said as Simon approached.

"Guys, this is Y/N and Adam. These are the guys, that's Josh, Tobi, Ethan, Vik, Harry and JJ." Simon introduced.

"Hi everyone." Y/N said. JJ walked over, leaning against the table, cue in hand.

"Y/N."

"JJ."

"You're fitter in real life."

"You're still a bellend." Y/N smirked. The others 'oohed' at her words.