Found them- Fitz's POV

(Fitz's POV)

Twelve years, they have been searching for Oralie for twelve years. Councillor Kenric said she ran off. 

However everyone knew he was lying. Apparently he was lying and Emery read his mind and found out about the baby. Kenric didn't get fired. 

Emery sent his dad out into human to look for the baby and Oralie.

His dad sent him out to look for the girl and gave Fitz a picture of what she looked like.

He was at the park with a news paper. He saw a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes? This is the girl he was looking for.

No way did an elf have brown eyes. Also she was with a guy about her age with red hair in a bowl cut and brown eyes.

He decided to open his thoughts. The boy's came in rapidly, but the girl's thoughts remain silence.

When he tried to read her mind it was impossible.

She caught his gaze. Fitz slowly walked over to her. But, she grabbed her friend and ran.

He chased them through the woods and they disappeared. He heard a crunch. He started to run over there but, he heard another crunch behind him. He saw them.

(the conversation goes on like the same I'm just too lazy to rewrite  it)

After the talk, he started to follow her. The girl's name was apparently Sophie and the boy's was Alex.

Alex and Sophie said goodbye to each other. Sophie went into some automobile. It was big and was like a house.

He sent his dad a note saying he was coming home later.

Later Sophie came out with a woman with blonde, wavy hair and ice blue eyes.

The woman was wearing a light pink crop top with jean shorts. Sophie was now wearing a blue crop top that said, "S'mores"

It was really hot out.

He silently gasped when he recognized the woman.

Oralie.

"Sophie guess what night it is?"

"S'mores," Sophie said.

Oralie brought out gram crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.

Oh my gosh, she just made fire on a match. DOES SHE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH FIRE!

She dropped the match in a pit starting a small fire on logs. IS THIS LEGAL!

Oralie and Sophie put marshmallows on sticks and put the marshmallows over the fire.

They ate in delight. Oralie put out the fire with water.

The two of them headed back into the RV and went to sleep.

Fitz, however, leapt to Everglen. 

"Got your text Fitz," his father greeted him, "was it them."

"Yeah," he told him.

His father called Councillor Emery and he was over.

"So I heard you found Councillor Oralie," he said, "may I see."

Fitz nodded and let him see into his mind.

"Tomorrow we need to retrieve them," he said, "no matter what. Oralie knows what happens if we are denied."

Fitz had to nod. Councillor Alina took her place after Oralie went missing. (A/N I know I know here comes the hate comments and I FULLY SUPPORT IT SO GO AHEAD. We all hate Councillor Alina don't even try to deny it.)

The next day, Alden, Fitz and Councillor Emery used the crystal and found Oralie's home.

A/N I know cliffhangers are beautiful aren't they? The next chapter is probably going to be super, super sad so get ready.