Chapter 7

"Kyahhhhh It's Kise Ryouta!!!!!!"

"He's so handsome!!!!!"

"Please marry me!!!!"

Several screams are heard inside of the court when They follow Kise who is walking towards the Court.

"Oh, It's Kise Ryouta from Kaijo"

"Hello everyone!!!!! Can I see Kurokochii?" He ask when He walk closer to the team.

"I'm here infront of you Kise-kun" Kuroko said with irritation on his voice for two reasons: Kise is disturbing their training and Kise didn't notice Kuroko who is infront Kise because of his height.

"Kurokochii!!!!! How are you? I miss you so much, I'm so worried about you-ssu"

"Kise-kun, we've seen each other yesterday"

"But that's too long-ssu" Kise said while Hugging Kuroko. All of the members of the club look at Kagami like saying:

You're okay that someone was hugging your beloved?

Kuroko who finally get Kise out off him, go to Kagami's side.

"Don't do that again, Kise-kun"

"But you're so cute Kurokochii, You're breaking my heart-ssu"

"Then close your eyes"

"Mou, You're so mean-ssu"

"What do you need Kise-kun, You're interrupting our practice" Kuroko said tapping his foot patiently.

"I want to see you play Kurokochii, I miss seeing you sweaty"

"You pervert bastard" Kagami said pushing Kuroko to his back.

"I'm not you Baka!!!! You're just have dirty mind" Kise said while trying to get close to Kuroko, who hides himself to Kagami's back.

"Of course I will think like that if You say something with double meaning" The two of them continue bickering only to be smack by their heads by Coach Riko who was having a dark aura while smirking.

************************************

Kise was watching them practice with a smile. Kuroko looks so flawless while doing their training. He can see how hard-working Seirin was, He believes that when they play against Seirin it will be memorable but Kaijo will do their best to win. Kuroko and Kise knows each other since middle school when they're attending in Teiko. Kise, Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara and Akashi are a Group called Generation of Miracles, they're the Strongest Generation in Basketball when they're in Teiko, Kuroko Tetsuya is their Sixth Phantom. All of them have different minds and Opinions so they chose which School they should attend. Kise go to Kaijo, Aomine go to Touou, Midorima go to Shutoku, Murasakibara go to Yosen and Akashi go to Rakuzan. Kuroko Tetsuya is Kise's Mentor back in the days, that's explain the reason why Kuroko respect Kuroko so much, it can be called obsession.

Kagami can feel his anger at his peak but chose to compose himself and focus himself on their training. Kagami was angry on the Blonde because of his clinginess, he was also annoyed at the fact that Kise is Handsome and he can Feel himself being conscious. Kagami and Kuroko finish their training and they walk home with a certain Blonde tagging along.

Kagami thinks what Happen on the court a few hours ago, he can feel his Irritation again which this time he vent it out by screaming at his pillow. Kagami after calming down stare at the ceiling with one thought.

That blonde boy is surely a thread to his relationship with Kuroko