Chapter 52

Holleee
Is anyone there 🧐
Do anyone remember me?! 😖
I'm really sorry guys. I was stuck with my online classes. As you know, I'm a Bsc Physics student, so it's my final year going on. So I can't skip my classes.🙂
So hope you all will understand my situation.
So my sorrows apart and let's see what my crazy mind have kept for you. 😂😂
Follow me guys.
🤓

Author's pov

     All were waiting for doctor in Avneet's room. She was sitting on the bed looking at everyone with a pleading eyes as the hulk sitting beside her may blast any moment. Yes sidharth was really angry after getting to know that she got fever. According to him, it's because she went out, and that too without informing him. The typical obsessive Hooda jumped out of him all of a sudden.

Avneet looked at him, who was glaring at her with his sharp eyes, which is now not less than any knife for her. If glare could kill someone, then avneet will be long back under six feets.

Avneet slowly moved her hands towards him and holded his hands in his. She examined his face to find is there any changes. But alas.. No change. Still the angry hulk. Hughh..!

" Sidharth... I'm fine. It's just I'm little tired due to this shopping stuffs. That's all. " avneet tried to make him ease by her cute sweet voice. She slowly squeezed his hand showing her evergreen puppy face.

" You aren't a doctor, right? " He asked her raising one eyebrow with the same glare.

" Huh? " She just blurted and nodded as no.

" Then how can you say that you are fine and it's just tiredness.? " He asked her trying not to shout at her.

She just looked at him and all others with pleading eyes, to take her from his glare, which she afraid now. But all nodded at her helplessly.

" No need to look at them. They aren't gonna help you. Let keerthi come and check you. After that I will give them their dose. " He said looking at all. Making them gulp hard.

After few minutes keerthi came. Sidharth stood up still holding Avneet's hand.

" Hey avneet? What happened? " she asked her smiling politely and looked at sidharth, because avneet was looking at him.

" She got fever. Today she went out for her time pass shopping, saying that she needed some fresh air. And my crazy family didn't even cared to inform me. " sidharth said glaring at avneet, then others.

" Okay okay.. Cool. Let me check her. " keerthi said and sat near avneet and assured her by closing her eyes. Avneet smiled at her.

Keerthi checked avneet and turned to see all the family looking towards her with hopefull eyes. Because they doesn't wanted to handle the angry hulk, who is now ready to eat all.

" Guys.. Relax. Everything is okay. Avneet is perfectly fine. It's just a mild fever, due to sudden weather change. That's it. " keerthi said chuckling at them, making everyone sigh in relief.

" Thank you keerthi. Faisu please drop her back. " He asked faisu and he nodded and they both went out.

" Now you all need any invitation to go out. " sidharth asked them in a deadly voice making all little scare.