Almost butt-naked

We just stand there, staring in surprise at each other for what seems like ages.

I start to clear my throat, which triggers the boy to wake up from his stupor.

"Arrrgh - my pure virgin eyes!" he screams, backing away from me and slaps his eyes repeatedly, doubled over.

"Hey! It's just the natural female body!" I huff, although I subconsciously pull my towel a little loose and take a peak down at the "goods". After all, it's what's paying for my food and school fees - if it's not in tip top shape, I'm screwed.

Everything seems to be in check.

"Why is there an almost butt-naked girl in my house!?" he screeches as he runs past me, into the bathroom and starts washing his eyes out with water from the tap.

"Oh, come on - it could be a whole lot worse - I could be an almost butt-naked GUY in your house."

"True. Very true." The boy stops washing his eyes out and turns off the tap. He turns to look at me, and I blush under his piercing gaze, feeling more and more aware that I am clad in nothing but a towel.

I can only assume that he is related to Lex somehow - a brother or cousin - his features seeming to slightly resemble that of Lex. He had the same perfectly chiseled features, cute bow lips and porcelain-doll white skin. However the similarities stopped there.

He looked exotic, almost. His hair was a burnt golden brown and his emerald eyes - framed with long eyelashes any girl would kill for - did not match his obviously Asian-phenotype influenced facial features.

"So, almost-butt naked girl, I don't mean to pry but, what exactly are you doing in my house? You know, besides being almost butt-naked."

I clear my throat, snapping out of "checking the boy out". "Uh, I'm one of Lex's friends."

"Ah, Lex." he shakes his head sadly. "How many times do I have to tell her not to bring almost naked girls back home?"

"Wait, it's happened before?" I ask, but then fully process his sentence. "I mean, I was only almost naked because I'd just gotten out of the shower!" I flush.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." he raises an eyebrow. "But how do I know you weren't doing any weird stuff in there? That's my shower too you know. I use it from time to time and speaking of which," he sniffed the air. "Did you use my frangipani scented shampoo?"

"Uh, I might have." I shift uncomfortably.

"Hey, that's my special shampoo!" he says, annoyed.

"I didn't know they were yours!" I say, exasperated. "And besides, isn't using flower-scented shampoo a little too far on the gay-o-meter for you?"

Before he can come up with a witty retort, I storm off as quick as I can; destination le Lex's room.

"Uh, almost butt-naked girl - there's some, eh, items here that I think are yours." the boy calls before I can make it.

I groan, remembering that I have left my dirty clothes in the bathroom and walk back with as much pride and dignity one can manage clad only in a fluffy white towel and snatch my clothes up from bathroom counter, blushing at my carelessness of leaving my frilly red undies and bra on top of my clothes for all to see.

I manage to stumble back out of the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with the boy at any cost, and walk back to Lex's room as fast as humanely possible. The boy's hearty laugh echoes down the hallway, haunting me.

I step in and shut the door, resting my back up against it as I stop to catch my breath.

"Woah - why are you so red?" Lex says as she comes out of her en suite bathroom and spies me, drying her long hair with a towel. She is already dressed. "You look like Bob the tomato on crack - what happened?"