That Day

That day. That day I learned happiness. That day I found love. It's burned into my mind. It won't leave. Ever. I'm stuck with it. Sometimes I wonder if it's a good thing or bad thing. I wonder if I will ever feel pain again. And if I do, will it really effect me?

His blonde hair. It shines like a golden apple in the sun. His blue eyes. They're like fiery ice. So cold, yet so warm. His smile. It melts my heart and warms my soul. Every time I see him I smile. My heart beat quickens every time I get a text from him. He's perfect.

This boy I'm talking about. This wonderfully perfect boy I'm talking about. The one that I'm about to tell you a story about. This boy is perfect in every way. He may be slightly broken. But who isn't? This boy stole my heart with one glance.

This boy's name is Alois Trancy. And I love him.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been one month since Alois asked me out. And it's been one month since I said yes. The thought of him makes me smile everyday. It think about him all the time. Constantly. Everyday I get my phone taken away in class because I have to text him. I can't stop talking to him. He has made my life ten times better.

Today the blondie told me to meet him out in the garden that is on our school grounds after school. As soon as the bell rang, signaling that it's time to go home, I grabbed my stuff and made my way out to the garden. Once I got there I stared at some white roses and bluebells. Oddly enough they were all put in the same spot. The roses are my favorite and the bluebells are Alois'.

I stared at the flowers. Thinking. Thinking of Alois. Again. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the arms that somehow made their way around my waist and the chin that was now resting on my left shoulder. What finally snapped me out of my thoughts was the familiar voice in my ear.

"Hello my dear Ciely," Alois said

I smiled at turned around so that I was now facing him. I stared into his icy blue eyes, becoming almost hypnotized by their beauty. They shined brightly in the late afternoon sun. Alois was smiling at me and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek to break me from the trance-like state I was in.

I blushed slightly at the gesture. We haven't kissed yet, but he has given me plenty of kisses, whether if it was on my cheek, forehead, ear, or sometimes even the neck. Even though he has done all of these gestures plenty of times I still blush a little at each and every one. They were so sweet and showed that I was truly loved.

Alois pulled away from the kiss on my cheek and looked at me. He smiled brightly and took a hold of both of my hands, intertwining our fingers.

"Tonight's the dance," he said.

I nodded. "Yes it is. Am I still getting ready at your house?" I asked, staring into his eyes again.

The blonde smiled more and nodded. "Of course."

Tonight is the end of school year dance. It's a formal dance so we have to wear tuxes. Alois asked me to the dance a month ago, which is also how he asked me out. I said yes to both questions without any hesitation at all.

I smiled and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck gently. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Our bodies matched each other perfectly. It was like a Jig-Saw puzzle. Two pieces that were made to be put together, matching perfectly.

Alois pulled away from the hug and took one of my hands in his, intertwining our fingers again. He started to walk me out of the garden and toward his house.

Everyday we walked to his house after school and did homework or just spent time together. Every Friday I would end up spending the night at his house because I couldn't bear to make myself leave him for that long. Then we would spend the whole Saturday together and he would come and spend the night at my house.