"Mhmm."

We start off the match, she's already winning.

"Doesn't look like the cards are in your favor kitty c-"

I lean over next to her and start peppering kisses on her neck.
I keep both hands on the controller and one eye open, but her distraction is only worth a few kisses.

"Adrien~"

Her voice sounds like it wants to be a moan but it's too shy. It still gives me a boner though. I bite her neck softly, leaving the slightest love bite.

"Princess~"

I notice she dropped the remote, she isn't even trying anymore.

"You better win, princess. I won't touch you if you lose."

Yes I will.

She takes the controller back in her hands and tries to beat me, but she's nothing compared to herself just moments before. It's pretty easy kissing her neck and beating her at this game. I should do it more often.

She tries her hardest to attack me while I suck small hickeys into the side of her neck.

Eventually, I win.

"You're such a cheater~"

She complains as I set down the controller, now giving her the entirety of my attention.

"Don't be a sore loser."

I stand up, off the floor where we were once sitting and hold my hand out to her. She takes it and I help her up.

She stumbles back just a step before looking at me with her big bluebell eyes.

"Do you still love me?"

A tear starts to form in the corner of her right eye.

"What the hell? Of course, I love you."

Her bottom lip forms into an unintentional pout as her eyes produce more tears.

What the fuck is happening?

She throws herself into my arms, burying her face in the crook of my neck. I can feel her hot tears strolling down her cheeks.

I hug her back softly, I'm very confused right now.

"Marinette, what is happening?"

She's sniffling like she's allergic to me or something. She keeps her hands on the back of my neck as she pulls away from my embrace.

"What if you don't think I'm pretty anymore and fall in love with Lila or some hot older blonde girl or some model?"

I've seen Marinette be insecure before, but that was nothing compared to this and if I'm being honest, I don't know how to react.

As she falls apart in my arms, Tikki and Plagg appear into the room.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Plagg observes her watering eyes as Tikki begins to giggle.

"Tikki? Do you know what's going on?"

I ask her, praying she does.

"I completely forgot. She just gets like this on her period. It's totally normal. Just tell her you still love her and get her icecream or something. Also she gets mad so watch out."

Marinette at some point in that conversation, attached herself to me like I'm a jungle gym. She's still softly crying into my shoulder. She's like a baby.