Alpha...my mate.

She says as she opens her eyes. Kim namjoon standing infront of her. Namjoon looked as handsome as ever.Everyones eyes on them. He has a an unreadable expression. She smiles and comes forward towards him.

Slightly hits his chest.

How could you!? You knew all along and didn't tell me we are mates!? How could you!!

I thought you wouldn't like me..I didnt wanted that so I just kept it to myself-

How could I not like you!! I do love you kim namjoon!!

The others just chuckled at the confession. Her parents watching from away sighed in relief that the burden of insult on them is going to go away soon.

Choi y/n did you just hit your mate instead of kissing him?

Oh -oh no I'm sorry I just-

I know...I'm sorry too i should have told you.

You have no idea how much i love you.

Me too i love you too alpha.

Namjoon pulled her into a kiss as the others cheered. The first was special everyone their to witness the moment. Some alphas just skulking at them everyone wanted her.

The kiss felt extremely good and namjoon had to hold himself he was so aroused by his mates scent. His mate seems to stand out even more.
They went to a little private space.

You look beautiful y/n...

You look handsome too alpha.

You dont need to call me alpha when we are alone y/n.

Oh okay namjoon...

Hmm I like that better.

I'm sorry I didnt dress up good, i just thought this was the most nice thing I own so I wore it, my father gave it to me..

You look extremely handsome namjoon.
Namjoons look:

Its still so new isnt it?

Well y/n I've been known your my mate for a long time. It honestly feels like your truly mine today.

Yeah it does..

Thank the moon goddess she blessed me with you namjoon.

Yeah thank her she blessed me with you y/n.

I hope we be together till death.

I do too..

I should have had an idea about us being mates. Everytime we crossed paths my heart did this wierd thing..

Namjoon just chuckled.

That means basically my mate saw my wolf form yay!

Yeah!

Happiness was rushing in her as she hugged him suddenly. While him completely froze his heart doing things.

Her scent was filled in his nostrils making him want more.

So was she her alphas sent is really strong. Very comfortable too. She loves it. The way his scent is getting her dizzy.

Namjoon I know we are mates but can we take things slow...

Yes we can I understand this is still very much new to you.

Thank you so much..

Namjoon-ah I'm happy to have you  I couldnt be more happy.

Me too y/n.

Are your parents happy about it? Us being mates?

Yes they are, why would you think like they wouldn't like you?

I'm just a random village boy. I dont even have money...

We dont need money that much namjoon. You and me can always work things out. I'm proud of whatever your doing.

Thank you y/n.

Nothing can go wrong now...

We are gonna be together till we die..

I promise.