11

"Hey wake up." His seatmate shook him. "Sensei is going to dismiss us."

He quickly sat up. "Huh, what?"

"It's the end of classes, dismissal."

"Oh, okay." He yawned and rubbed his eyes. When the teacher dismissed them, he quickly went out of the room and went to wait outside Y/N's classroom.

No wait, he went to the bathroom too before going to her classroom. He looked a bit messy, but he left his hair in sort of a mess since he remembered girls like guys with messy hair.

Y/N was surrounded with girls but when she saw him, she quickly escaped from them and went to him.

"So how was classes?" She asked.

"Boring as usual."

"You've got that right." She chuckled.

As they talked, Subaru's dream floated away to the back at his mind. He made up an idea. He'd say sorry in the tutor lesson but then how would he ask her out as well.

"I'm going to ride your limo, so cool!" She grinned.

"Haven't you rode on it already?"

"Yeah, back before when we were..." She drifted off. He knows what she's about to say.

"Y/N, for the things that I did before, I'm sorry."

"Save it, what's done is done, past is past." She said. Then she muttered a few words that he wasn't supposed to hear. "You should've said sorry when we were young."

That broke his heart. He knows he should've, it was his mistake and he didn't say sorry. But nonetheless, he waved it off like he didn't hear.

"It's coming." He pointed from afar. A smile painted Y/N's face which replace the frown she had earlier.

"I miss going inside." She admit excitedly. "Is it still the same? Does it still have soda and a lot of-"

"Pizza? Yeah." He chuckled. He asked the driver to buy before he comes to fetch him, knowing Y/N would love it.

"Yes!" She quickly rushed inside but Subaru stopped her.

"Wait." He then opened the door and smiled at her. "There, get in."

She was beet red. "Bastard, you're making me blush." She mumbled.

"What?" His grin grew. Y/N shook her head.

"Nothing, nothing."

She went inside and started eating. Subaru just stayed silent, wondering how he'll ask her out.

-----

First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating in a long time. It's summer in here, and i have summer classes/programs T-T

Second, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is I'll be free to update the last chapters

The bad thing is this book is going to end soon.

Again, I'm really sorry for not updating

-KT