2

There were subjects that she and him had together, so he planned to be her seatmate for the day.

He arrived early in class just so that he'll be able to get that chance.

Fortunately for him, Y/N took a seat beside him when she came. This action made Subaru's heart thump a bit.

Okay maybe not a bit, but a lot.

"Hi, Subaru!" Y/N greeted. Subaru smiled, but it was a bit forced. "Oh c'mon, Subaru didn't I teach you how to smile before?"

Subaru stiffened at remembering the memory. He smiled again, but was a bit geniuine this time.

"Hi, Y/N." He said.

"I'm not looking forward to this subject. It's going to be boring!" Y/N groaned.

"Everything is boring." Subaru agreed.

They stayed in silence so Subaru started to talk.

"Um, so Y/N..have I told you that you are.." Subaru tried to remember what he practiced overnight but failed.

"I'm what Subaru?"

"A nice classmate?" He wanted to hit himself hard, in the face. 'Baka, you weren't supposed to say that!' He scolded himself.

Y/N chuckled. "Flattery won't get you anywhere Subaru, I know you want something from me."

"I just want to ask if you-"

Then the teacher barged in the room, making him shut up and decide that he'll ask later.

-----

What day is it today?

Laito's Birthday!!!

Meaning, it's the start of the triplets' birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Laito!!!

-KT