01: mr flirts alot potter.

  "I DON'T WANT TO!" Marlene Mckinnon sighed, hanging upside down on Selene's bed, a pout on her lips

Selene smiled at the sight as she picked up her bag, "We have to meet Lily, Marls. You know she would kill us if we stood her up."

Marlene shook her head the pout still evident.

Selene rolled her eyes and walked over to the girl, "don't make me drag you to the library."

Marlene looked up and smirked at the brunette not moving. The brunette huffed and grabbed a hold of the blonde dragging her off the bed to the floor.

Marlene gasped, "You're dragging me against my will, Sel."

"I know," Selene scoffed, while attempting to drag Marlene further, "And you are heavy!"

Marlene gasped finally getting up from the floor, "I'm as light as a feather, thank you very much." She eyed Selene, with mock offense.

"I will believe it when you walk on your own!" Selene smiled sweetly, opening the door.

.....

SELENE AND MARLENE WALKED INTO THE LIBRARY TO MEET LILY. Marlene peered over to the corner where Lily sat and broke out into a burst of bark-like laughter, "Oh my god look over at Lily she looks like she wants to pitch herself off the astronomy tower."

Selene looked up with amusement and matched where Marlene's gaze was to see the one and only, James Potter obviously being flirtatious.

Selene scrunched her nose and looked back over to Marlene, "What do you say, we go save her— or should we escape while we can?"

Marlene pondered on it for a moment, "Both risky." She said, "I don't particularly want to study so that would be the upside, but i am more scared of what Lily would do if we stood her up."

A moment went by when she finally spoke up, "Let us go save his 'Lily Flower'." She smirked.

Selene nodded and linked her arm with the blonde, the two made their way over to where Lily and James sat. Selene looked over at the two, an unfamiliar feeling bubbling in her stomach.