CHAPTER-2

"Friendship is a relationship that we can chose by our own choice , where they will be ours despite of lot disperancies in our caste,creed,culture and traditions.Actually Friends don't see who you are but they see how you make them!!Friendships may be short and sweet or long and memorable!!Every Friendship is a Celebration of Life!!Everyone you feel , accept as a Friend means a Lot to You and So you are to them in an Unsaid way and More in their actions and Friendship is not about expression of words but it's about being as stern rock of support when they are actually in need"

~*~

THE START OF CHAPTER-2

~*~

Promise

~*~

Bondita: Anirudh Baabu tum yaha!!meine tho tumko tukrake yaha aayi thi aur tum yaha kyun aaye hon!?

kya tum sach mein ho yaa meri hy vehem hain she pinched herself for the test and cried in pain!!?

Anirudh: Mein tumhare samne hy hun aur sach mein hun tumhara koyi vehem nahi!!Aur haa mein tumhe apne jeevan ki sachayi batana chahta hun aur tumhe yaha apne paas rokhna chahta hun taaki ham donnon ki laksh safal ho jaaye tumhaari thaku maa ke jidd aur rok tok ke bina!!

Bondita: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hain Anirudh Baabu aur mein hamari dosti dil se svikaarti hun aur yahi baat batane nikal rahi thi tho khud aagaye ho tum mere samne aaj se ham pakka vaale dost hain Shotti!?

Anirudh: Sunogi nahi kya mere laksh aur mere dost Raghu ke baarein mein jho tumhe nahi pata nahi janna chahogi kya!?

Bondita: Mein nahi janna chahti hun!!Aur naahi sunna hain!!kyunki mahan laksh tabhi stapit hote hain man mein jab dukhon ka sagar dil par hota hain!!Mein nahi chahti ki tum uss din jho tum par dukho ka pahad dhokh diya usse tum yaad kare kyunki mere laksh ke peeche bhi aisa hy ek karan hain!!

Anirudh: Haa!!Yeah bhi sach hain Bondita uss din ko yaad karte hy mere aankhon par nami apne aap aa jata hain!!

Bondita: Uske siva kuch batao tum!!jaise ki tumhare parivar bhai yaa behen tho honge naa tumhara bhi!

Anirudh: Haa,Batata Hun!He started telling about his family members firstly about his Mother,Then about his Kaaka,Then about Som,Then about Batuk and Then the lifestory of Binoy!!Anirudh Equally loved his members but his father was a missile for him!!He was running bussiness with authenticity since 15 years!!He never made anyone suffer and looked after the workers like equals and equality was a rare quality his father hold!!and he asked Bondita to tell about her family!!

Bondita: Started with praises showering on her father and his revolutionary ideology!!Then about her mother who was vulnerable to this societal norms and then about Tapur her best friend in sisters and then about tupur and her broken relation and then about rhimjhim kaaki and kaka!!Later she started narrating about thaku maa's positives and then her negatives!!She told had she been so good I wouldn't have met you for life and would have died in guilt of not having a friend like you if Mini didi had told me about you in a general function she finished!!

Anirudh: Tho tumhare liye iss duniya mein tumhari baaba aur tapur ke siva kisiki parvaah nahi agar baat tumhari laksh ki naa ho tho!!

Bondita: Par tumhari duniya tho tumhari maa se shuru aur maa pe hy khatam hoti haina Anirudh Baabu!!Jitna bhi sabke baare mein batalo!!Mujhe pata hain tumhe tumhare maa ke liye agar jeena chodna pade tho bhi choddoge!!