Explaining and back

Naruko pov

Tsubasa mindscape

"So your telling me, that I fought your mother. Kaguya Otsutsuki. And she made jutsu and chakra that we have now?!" I ask as I crossed my arms. "Yea, that's right. And Otsutsuki clan can be called as fonders." Tsubasa explaining with her smile. 'Something must be off with her. She is daughter to murder who killed me at fourth world war shinobi.....' I thought. "And I looking around where my mother is-" "She even made infinite tsukuyomi." I said. "Hm? Isn't infinete tsukuyomi infinity sleep?" Tsubasa ask I just nodded. "Something need to keep safe." "What?! What the heck your talking?!" I ask angrily.

"The cocon that holds people, they holding people's chakra. By that, my mother keept mortals safe by danger. She must be was depressed by my death." As Tsubasa said that, my eyes widen of shock. 'So she is dead. Like with my mother I meet her....' I thought. "How you died, I'm just curious." I said. "By my best friend hands. I don't know why she wanted to do it, but maybe the truth will be reveal." Tsubasa said. 'Just like with me. Sasuke nearly killed me with chidori....' I thought as I remember that moment I tried too get back Sasuke. "So what did your mother keept safe from danger?" I ask. "My best friend made her jutsu named 'Blody jutsu'. I don't know much about this jutsu, but that I know is that need to drink blood to make jutsu. That's why mother made infinite tsukuyomi." Tsubasa explained. "Well, someone is waiting you. And before you wake up, you'll see why you as sended to this timeline." Tsubasa said and I left.

Senju place

I gasped as I sat up on futon. 'So Kaguya saved me by death, and she even healed my illness....' I thought. I sighed and laid my head on my knees. "It's look's like a nightmare, but it's my past." I mumbled. I heard door opened and saw Mito coming in. "Naruko!" Mito said as she cried and hugged me tightly. "Sorry for making you worry....." I said. "I'm so happy your back...." Mito cried. "Yea, I'm back." I said and hugged her back.