lol john (chapter 1)

ابدأ من البداية

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"And thats it." as he explained to his friends, Remi, and Blyke.

"thats sus." Blyke said in a joking tone.

(also sense john is a pacifist in this he never hit Remi and Blyke and him don't have beef)

"well Ill guess ill go talk to him.. ugh" Isen sighed 

Isen scurried to Johns room sense Blyke lived with him, Isen bust through the door and walk towards johns room, he opens the door and Isen start to talk.

"Hello! The Press Team wants to write an article about the low tiers."

John was uncomfortable and slightly pissed, and Isen can tell but he spoke up.

"yep sure I can help!" As john suddenly changes his mood.

"Jesus Christ he's so bipolar," Isen said in a mumble.

"what was that?" John smiled.

"oh nothing! So first where did you use to attend?"

John was skeptical if he should lie or not, he decided not to lie, it's not like he's going to hack his school profile and check his records. 

"I use to attend New Boston High School!" John said

"Alright.." As Isen wrote that down on his notebook.

"oh wait, arent you that guy who destroyed the hallway just for a pen" As John lightly chuckled

"Is that what people think of me" as Isen said in a petty fake sad way.

After Isen and John talk for a while Isen left.

"God damnit.. why does he have to be nicee!!" Isen scoffed.

After Isen did some research he found out of his past

"expelled after extensive violence while defending himself, both kids expelled." Isen mumbled,

"he's missing a year here, what happened?" Isen wondered out loud.

"You got the information?" Arlo said.

"aaAAH" Isen yelled at this sudden surprise.

After Isen calmed down he showed the information he gathered and found.

"hmm.. interesting.." as Arlo thinks about what to do next.

"Hey. Don't do any more research. Your free."  Arlo said to Isen

"okay.." As Isen gritted his teeth.

"What happened during that one year?" Isen thought. 

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧

"Yeah, they got a new drink at woaba boba!" John exclaimed.

"let's try it out, let's see if it's as good as it seems" Seraphina joked.

"Let's go to the mall afterward?" Seraphina asked.

"Haha... I have to clean my dorm and feed my dog.." John nervously said.

"really? Ill help you clean then we can go to the mall." Seraphina said

"Its really messy! And you cant help cause.. my dog hates people" John said

"Jesus Christ if you just don't wanna go to the mall today we can go tomorrow, lets hang out at your house then yeah?" Seraphina said annoyed

"phew, I really didn't want to go today." John sighed.

As they arrive at johns place 

"it's clean and your dog loves me," Seraphina said.

"Yeah, but hey we still get to hang out!" John said.

"Well anyways, have you ever read unordinary?" Seraphina asked John.

"wHAt no..?" John said sheepishly.

"Well I'm curious what did that book have to make vigilantes, You know," Said Seraphina.

"Know what, I did read unordinary, It's about a guy in a world of cripples, but instead of using his power of evil, he used it for good and helped people, I inspire to be like him." Said john.

"Really? Do you still have that unordinary book?" Asked Seraphina.

"Yeah, do you want to read it?" Said john in a cheerful tone.

"oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, if she gets caught she might get expelled." John mentally cursing himself.

"hm.. sure, why not? Plus im already curious." Said Seraphina.

A/N : ello! Im going to end it here, I hope you enjoyed this! Have a good day!

Word count: 1128