Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Um why not?" Eleanor asks and I sigh.

"He doesn't need to worry about me."

"Just because you break up you think he's going to stop worrying about you?" Louis asks and I shake my head.

"No but he's got enough of his own problems. He doesn't need to worry about me."

"Sophia I know you're hurt but.."

"This has nothing to do with the fact that he broke my heart.." I say raising my voice a little.

"Damn okay calm down!" Louis says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry, but it doesn't. It's hard enough for him to deal with the press. He doesn't need to know I got hounded."

"Okay but you do realize the paps are probably writing stories about you as we speak?" Eleanor says and I sigh.

"Maybe I could talk to Jeffrey and he could kill the stories."

"He'd probably kill as many as he can. Do you need his number?" Eleanor says and I nod. She puts Jeffrey's number into my phone and I look around the car. "I need both of you to promise me right now you won't say anything to Harry," I say and Eleanor smiles.

"I promise," she says and we both look at Louis.

"Come on I can't keep anything from Harry, he's like a brother to me."

"Louis please," I say and he sighs.

"Fine," He says, crossing his arms. I dial Jeffrey's number and try to breathe again. "Hello this is Jeffrey Azoff," He says when he answers and I take a deep breath.

"Um Jeffrey it's Sophia and I think I need your help. Can you meet me at the filming studio?"

"Yes when?"

"As soon as possible please," I say and Eleanor nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally arrive at the studio and I see that Harry, Cameron and Avery are waiting for me outside of my trailer. "Why are you so late?" Harry asks and I shake my head. Eleanor and Avery follow me inside while Adam and Louis wait outside with Cameron and Harry. "What happened?" Avery asks, grabbing my costume off the rack and helping me get into it. Eleanor works on fixing my hair and as soon as Avery is done they both go to work on my makeup.

"This doesn't leave here okay?" I ask and they nod.

"She got swarmed by paps and since Harry wasn't around but Adam was, they started asking questions and you can bet there will be a story out about this," Eleanor explains.

"Sophia oh my gosh I'm so sorry."

"Jeffreys supposed to be here within the next twenty minutes."

"I'll tell security to put his name on the list and alert me as soon as he gets here," she says and I nod.

"It's gonna be okay Sophia," Eleanor says and I shake my head. I just want to wrap my arms around Harry and bawl my eyes out. I want to feel his warm, strong touch and I want him to make me smile because this feels like such a shitty situation. "Don't cry, it'll mess up your makeup. Look I won't say anything but are you sure you don't want Harry to know?"

"Yes he has enough going on besides it's not his responsibility anymore," I say and Eleanor sighs. She nods and Avery opens the door. "Why were you late?"

"Um it's not important," I say and Harry grabs my wrist.

"You know you can still talk to me right?"