tie me down and wreck me - 3/3

Start from the beginning

"So fucking greedy, Harry," Louis growls. Harry moans again, knees going weak and eyes falling closed. Louis grins. Now they get to play . "Gonna show me how good you can be?" Harry whines and bucks his hips and Louis smirks, excitement twisting in his belly. "Guess not." Harry moans, shaking. "Foot of the bed, clothes off but leave the panties." Harry nods jerkily and Louis loosens his hold on his neck, leaning in to kiss Harry teasingly before stepping back completely. "Go. Be ready when I come in."

Harry stumbles towards the bedroom and Louis makes sure he's inside and alert enough to follow Louis' orders before he walks over to the clothing rack for tonight and grabs the last element for the night, alright excited to get started. He knows Harry better than himself at this point, knows exactly what to do to him to complete his plans for the night.

They've never been especially vanilla but they learned more as the years went on. Turns out they're rather kinky. Like 'tie me up, blindfold and gag me and fuck me senseless while I call you daddy' kinky. Not that Louis' complaining. He loves it, in fact. Loves to get Harry worked up, desperate and begging for Louis' cock while he takes whatever Louis gives him. They work almost too well together, dominating and submissive, sadist and masochist, controlling and controlled. They're exactly what the other needs and Louis will never know how he got so lucky.

Louis walks back to their room, pausing at the door and taking a moment to appreciate the sight before him. Harry followed his instructions perfectly, kneeling at the foot of the king bed, head bowed and hands clasped behind his back, every muscle tensed as he practically trembles waiting for Louis. Louis walks forward, right past him and to the night table, setting down the items before walking back over to Harry. He hasn't moved, didn't even look up.

"So good," Louis praises, lowering himself and trailing a finger down Harry's spine lightly. Harry bites in a whimper and Louis grins. "I wanna hear you, baby. Otherwise you'd get gagged." Harry lets out a moan. "I know you love that. Especially your special gag." Harry's ' special gag' is modeled after Louis' cock, a very long story involving an intriguing instagram ad, Louis worrying about his dick falling off, and a very pleased Harry.

"You don't get it tonight, though. Greedy boys don't get anything except what Daddy decides they deserve." Harry whines, quivering with the effort of staying stock still. Louis brushes his fingers back up Harry's back lightly, feeling him shiver. Then he grabs his hair and yanks Harry's head back. Harry whimpers and Louis moves around in front of him, trailing fingers up Harry's throat, wrapping around and squeezing lightly before releasing. He runs along Harry's jawline with featherlight touches, thumb pushing down Harry's plush bottom lip.

"So pretty. Gonna look even prettier getting fucked."

Harry whines, eyes still squeezed shut.

"On the bed, on your back," Louis orders, stepping back. Harry's up in a flash, practically throwing himself onto the bed, arms raised above his head already as he blinks at Louis expectantly. Louis walks closer, brushing fingers up Harry's side as he shivers. He trails his gaze over every inch of Harry, from his wide blown eyes and pretty flushed cheeks down to his heaving chest, abdomen quivering in anticipation. His light happy trail leading down to his lace-covered cock, pushing against the fabric of the underwear, a wet spot from precum visible. So fucking pretty. Louis sits on the bed and tosses a leg over Harry, straddling his stomach. Harry sucks in a sharp breath but doesn't move.