Van Sex

Ryan never gave up the van to his girlfriend so he and Min just fuck in the back of the van.

Bottom Min
....................................................................................

Min and Ryan had just finished another show in New York. Chicken Choice Judy was slowly gaining popularity. It had been hard for Min to confront his parents about wanting to quit finance, but Ryan had been there for him throughout the entire thing. Min knew that as long as he could play music with Ryan by his side, everything would be okay.

Ryan and Min couldn't afford an apartment yet, so they were living in the van that Ryan's dad gave him. It was small but cozy. Plus they could go on road trips and not have to worry about spending money on motels. The two boyfriends were celebrating with sodas and Queen music. Ryan and Min had started dating shortly after the whole train fiasco. They couldn't imagine their lives without each other.

"I can't believe how fast we sold those first few cassettes!" Ryan exclaimed. "We're really starting to gain some popularity."

Min nodded.

"I didn't think we would start out strong, but we're gaining some momentum."

"I couldn't have done this without you, Min. You truly mean the world to me."

"You took the words right out of my mouth..."

Ryan laughed.

"Great minds think alike."

Ryan and Min locked eyes.

Time seemed to slow as Ryan cupped Min's face with his hands. Min blushed as Ryan slowly moved forward and kissed him.

Ryan eventually moved his hands down, grabbing Min's shirt in an attempt to deepen the kiss. Min reciprocated the gesture by wrapping one arm around Ryan's waist and running the other hand through the latter's hair.

Min suddenly felt a small bite at his bottom lip, and he slightly parted his teeth to allow Ryan's tongue access. Min let out a muffed moan as he felt Ryan's tongue explore his mouth, leaving no corner untouched.

Unfortunately, the lack of oxygen became too much for the musicians to bear, and their lips parted, a thin trail of saliva dripping down their chins.

Min slowly laid down on the floor of their van, completely submitting to Ryan. Ryan was his best friend...actually, fuck that, he was his lover. Min trusted Ryan more than anyone else, even more than himself. He knew Ryan wouldn't ever hurt him, so he wasn't even the least bit afraid when he saw Ryan pulling out his dad's old switchblade.

Ryan climbed on top of Min, straddling him.

"You always look so beautiful, Min..." Ryan said softly, before his face turned to a wicked grin. "But I think you would look even better with those clothes off..."

Ryan flipped the knife's blade out, the faint moonlight glimmering in its reflection.

Ryan looked Min dead in the eyes.

"Don't. Move."

Min stayed absolutely still, not even breathing as Ryan very carefully made one long cut, slicing Min's shirt open, revealing his slightly toned chest. Ryan pulled what remained of Min's shirt off, carelessly throwing it to the side.

"Much better...Don't you think so, Min?"

Min could only nod. He was speechless. Seeing Ryan being so bold was a sight that he and only he should be allowed to see.

Ryan was drowning in desire, it was clear what he wanted, and he would stop at nothing to get it. And Min was fully willing to give him what he needed.