The Mission

Anne Pov

"Get up were gonna be late" I yelled at Sarah. "Stop waking me up I need to sleep" she said with a grumpy attitude .
"If u get up now I'll buy breakfast" she got up so quickly and ran to the bathroom.

We arrived to headquarters and saw Jeremiah our boss "Good morning Anne "he said with a smile . "Good morning sarah" he said with a smirk . He's been trying to get back with her ever since his last girl died on a mission and ever since he's trying to get with her. We walked away and I said ."Just go out with him how hard could it be."Fuck no I'd rather die "she said weirdly.

"Ladies meet me at headquarters we have a special case for y'all "said Jeremiah.
"I wonder what it is "I said looking at Sarah with a curious face . Girls we just have been informed that that Reginlad de la Luca Black and his right hand man Rauday Luficer Smith has been spotted again there in Columbia so you'll be going to their favorite club , Club Russo (Club Red) we need you two to get close to them and get information and report back to me . "Us" said Sarah surprisingly "why us ". "Because y'all are one of my best agents and also our boys here like to party so they wouldn't suspect pretty young girls doing anything to ruin there plans." He responded.

Sarah POV

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Guys will never understand that no means no, we had a one , one night stand thats it it wasn't even good."We'll take case" I said loudly as Anne looks at me with fear . "Excuse me "she said dragging me to the bathroom. " Sarah this isn't a regular case where you put a bad guy in jail we could die if we get caught, these guys we're going after are the most wanted criminals in the entire world we might never return" she said with fear . "Anne calm down we'll figure this out take a risk for once. We finally have an opportunity to kick ass and now I have an excuse to take you to the club . "So what do u say" "Fine "she said rolling her eyes . Anne wasn't that innocent as she seems its just away she acts . We marched back to headquarters to get the file of the boys . Let's just say this is finna be fun.