They lost Wilbur quickly, but still swam for a while, before Dream took George into a dark cave. George winced as he moved his hands to make light, glancing at the shark, who still had the terrifying red glint in his eyes. The dolphin examined his bitten hand, wincing slightly, he couldn't heal it. He panicked to see Dream's hand gently taking it, he glanced back with fear, only to be met with the comforting gaze he loved. "I know... I'm a monster...." the shark softly said, sadness in his eyes. "C-clay..." the dolphin tried to reason, being cut off quickly. "No. The way you looked at me just then, you didn't see me, you saw a monster... that's all you saw just then..." the shark choked out, the harsh red tint flashing in his eyes. It took George a minute to realize he himself was crying, he stared at Dream with wide eyes, "Dream.... that's... That's not what it meant..." he cried, Dream brought the bitten hand up to his lips, taking note of the dolphins trembles

"I'll be gentle..." he murmured as he softly licked the wound, George could see him trying to fight back the terrifying red glint in his eyes, every lick he squeezed his eyes shut, his grip on the dolphin's wrist tightening, before laxing again. Dream soon stopped, slowly nuzzling into the dolphin's neck, "I'm sorry..." he whimpered over and over. George used his injured hand and gripped Dream's hand, wincing slightly, before letting out a soothing trill. He kept doing it until the shark calmed down, then turning his trill to a soft hum.

"Clay look at me...." the dolphin ordered softly, Dream hesitated then looked up to meet George's soft loving gaze, "You were scared... that's okay, I know you didn't mean to bite me...." the brunette softly said, "I was a little scared too Clay..." The shark's breath hitched, then it started to quicken, "Stop, no. Clay, I won't ever, stay seeing you as a monster, I know that's not you, I know the real you..." Dream inhaled softly, burying his face back down into George's neck, then laughing slowly, "I'm so lucky to have you..." he whispered, softly kissing the dolphins nape. George turned to face the shark, cupping his face, "You are so kind and caring Clay..." he murmured, giving the shark a long loving kiss. "I love you so much..." the both murmured, before chuckling.

George smiled softly at Dream again, " C-can you continue what we were doing before Wilbur interrupted us?" he asked, shame gripping his gaze. The shark let out a low, spine chilling chuckle, before slowly pushing the dolphin back, locking their tails together, "Of course..." Dream's husky voice replied, running his hands carefully along his lovers body, "I'll go slow..." he murmured in George's ear. Soon the soft moans coming from the prince echoed off the cave walls, followed with low possessive growls from the shark.

Mine mine mine

The Dolphin could feel the shark's thoughts with every bite, squeeze, and growl. The Shark could feel how much the bottom loved it and continued expressing his thoughts this way. George gasped when Dream brushed over his injured hand, groaning slightly as the Shark placed soft kissed on the wound, feeling it heal up. He widened his eyes as Dream moved away from his hand, the blond locked eyes with him, "I've been practicing...." He murmured, smiling as the dolphin dove both hands into his blond locks, without any pain. "Thank you..." George softly said, pecking the shark's freckled cheek.

After their slow court, George leaned into Dream, fidgeting with his own hands as the Shark just massaged his scalp. "Clay..." The blond hummed in response, George gripped onto his own arm. "Can... Can you tell me about your curse?" Dreams eyes fluttered open, he stayed very silent, then kissed the dolphins neck softly, "I can...." He stated, deep trust unfolding.

The Shark sighed softly, then spoke, "Our curse comes from the king of Caenuvia... Your father is the reason we hate magic... we weren't always bloodthirsty monsters, we were normal... but he wanted to play hero... he wanted to be better so he cursed us..." George listened intently, seeing Dream unfold, "W-We.... we found that to break our curse... we had to kill someone he loved. My father thought killing your mother would do it... no, he didn't love her, but he knew how to fake his anger and rage a war against us. Those bones he found? He conjured with magic. He didn't even kill my father, just made it seem like it, I'm sure your little advisor doesn't even know that..." the shark took a shaking breath, George rubbed his lovers hands, as he continued, "The king of Caenuvia forced us into hiding, we started off killing eachother, then soon fell into a depression... then our elders planned away once more to break our curse... I was to kill you... surely to break the spell..." Dream finished in a hushed voice, his hands gripping George's waist, breathing heavily.